Take The Time Out Your Atlanta Hawks! Havee!

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Better watch out OP, you could be BANNED for posting an OUTRAGEOUS thread like this......rolleyes.gifrolleyes.gifrolleyes.gif

True I'll take my chances I just though it was something change of pace for the offseason of Football man!

I'm really proud of this team right now that's all.

True I'll take my chances I just though it was something change of pace for the offseason of Football man!

I'm really proud of this team right now that's all.

Big love 2U LOL...........I been saying for.months that this team can play with ANYONE .....Korver needs to get his chit together though, WTF is up wit him ? Seems like us ATL fans are always doomed to a Grindhouse no matter what LOL....

Big love 2U LOL...........I been saying for.months that this team can play with ANYONE .....Korver needs to get his chit together though, WTF is up wit him ? Seems like us ATL fans are always doomed to a Grindhouse no matter what LOL....

What was up with Korver was the last two defenses we faced. It should get better.

Somebody on the bench needs to step up though. Antic, Baze, Scott, Mack, somebody.

Just keep playing BudBall and we'll be OK.

Teague and Schroeder need to make some of these dam layups. Don't be scared. Finish like you did in January. Jeez.

Was screaming at the top of my lungs to foul immediately when they inbounded the ball. I knew The Truth was gonna hit that shot, its what he does! Luckily it was a millisecond too late. Proud of the Hawks! First time ATL Hawks made it this far! Hope Bud watches the tape and corrects this error, but couldn't be more proud of our team!

Everyone needs to enjoy these next few days of rest.

Because I'm sure this next series may be even worse on the heart.

Not to double post, but I doubt that them getting to the ECF actually the 2nd round was my ceiling for them this year in fact you look back from Game 1.

I had them at 40-45 wins this year with a 2nd round exit they completely blew that door off the hinges in fact the door never existed, if they don't get to the Finals this year I'm not mad JUST LOCK UP COACH BUD FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!! or 30 YEARS!!!!

Not to double post, but I doubt that them getting to the ECF actually the 2nd round was my ceiling for them this year in fact you look back from Game 1.

I had them at 40-45 wins this year with a 2nd round exit they completely blew that door off the hinges in fact the door never existed, if they don't get to the Finals this year I'm not mad JUST LOCK UP COACH BUD FOR THE NEXT 20 YEARS!! or 30 YEARS!!!!

I think that the Hawks not expected to go as far as they have could really benefit them in the ECF vs the Cavs.

I expect it to be mainly a LeBron love affair when it comes to media coverage. The Hawks can go in with less pressure on them than LeBron and the Cavs.

The should be able to just play loose and just play, which could make them very dangerous if they show more consistency than they have the 1st 2 series.

I think that the Hawks not expected to go as far as they have could really benefit them in the ECF vs the Cavs.

I expect it to be mainly a LeBron love affair when it comes to media coverage. The Hawks can go in with less pressure on them than LeBron and the Cavs.

The should be able to just play loose and just play, which could make them very dangerous if they show more consistency than they have the 1st 2 series.

Korver's got to get his stroke back for us to really have a chance...

We really have a legit chance to take this. The Cavs are very beatable. No Love, injured Kyrie.... Lebron and the refs will be the issue. Matchup wise, this is in the Hawks favor. Korver should have NO problem hitting 3's in this series; Bradley Beal gets my respect. Dude is a helluva player with tremendous upside and stuck to Korver like glue, also gassed him out.

Also, this just in:

http://www.thescore.com/news/765275

We may have just called "CAREER" on Pierce