Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcon Man™

Matthew Ryan Is So Much Better Then Cameron Newton

62 posts in this topic

Second half of the season he has been insane. No problem giving him his props for that. First half he was being overrated, but wouldn't complain if he won the MVP.

Second half of the season he has been insane. No problem giving him his props for that. First half he was being overrated, but wouldn't complain if he won the MVP.

Pretty much this. Gotta give him his due. Starting to think i just disliked his dad not him.

I like how all offseason the one year where Cam missed games, had a bum ankle, broken ribs, a broken back, injured throwing hand, the worst offensive line in the league 80% of the season, an entirely new receiving corps that he didn't even get to practice with in the offseason/training camp to gain chemistry with, and was down to his 5th and 6th string RBs for the majority of the season... yet still somehow managed, at the very least, an average if not above-average year... is the season that everyone wanted to judge him on. Like it finally validated everyone being right about him not being any good.

Lmao.

Granted this year he's taken it to the next level, but he's always been pretty f*cking good and waaay better than some of you clowns around here gave him credit for.

On 4/16/2016 at 3:25 PM, DD: Objective Elite said:

Might be time to put RC down.

Naw, let it ride.  We have forums that haven't been posted in for 4 or 5 years.  I've got a young protege working on getting a batch of new rival recruits come this fall.  All are welcome.  

2 hours ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Naw, let it ride.  We have forums that haven't been posted in for 4 or 5 years.  I've got a young protege working on getting a batch of new rival recruits come this fall.  All are welcome.  

So, you and this unamed 'protege' are gonna rebuild RC to it's former glory?

giphy-2.gif

6 hours ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

So, you and this unamed 'protege' are gonna rebuild RC to it's former glory?

giphy-2.gif

Not me, I'm handing it over.  Time to move on.  I will not be a big part of RC like I once was.  You know how you have those family members you need to back away from?  Yes, RC was family, but was just too many egos in here.  It's all good though.  

What are your prospects for the Reds this season?  

1 hour ago, WhenFalconsWin said:

Not me, I'm handing it over.  Time to move on.  I will not be a big part of RC like I once was.  You know how you have those family members you need to back away from?  Yes, RC was family, but was just too many egos in here.  It's all good though.  

What are your prospects for the Reds this season?  

100 losses, top 3 pick in the draft.

1 hour ago, DD: Objective Elite said:

100 losses, top 3 pick in the draft.

Sorry to hear that.  My brother in-law is a big Reds fan and he kind of said the same thing to me as you did.  There is always hope in baseball.  I thought the Rangers would end up in 3rd or 4th place last season but they won the division.