Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 6 Thread. Let's End It!

372 posts in this topic

First words I said when I found out he was playing. You attack any weakness. It's the nature of battle.

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

thanat0s likes this

“So in war, the way is to avoid what is strong, and strike at what is weak.”

That is what made Ric Flair the greatest wrestler of all time. If a guy has a bum knee! You work the knee.

Hope we get it done tonight too. I have a good feeling, but I have been confident before every game of the series thus far.

That Pierce graphic is one reason I thought this was a good matchup.

Between Pierce struggling on D and their bigs not wanting to guard from 18ft it looked to be a good matchup.

Combined with their 3pt struggles in regular season vs our inability to defend it, it looked good for us.

Despite our size we defend the paint well. We just leave wide open 3s.

That Pierce graphic is one reason I thought this was a good matchup.

Between Pierce struggling on D and their bigs not wanting to guard from 18ft it looked to be a good matchup.

Combined with their 3pt struggles in regular season vs our inability to defend it, it looked good for us.

Despite our size we defend the paint well. We just leave wide open 3s.

On paper, that's exactly how it plays out. Unfortunately, the real world had other ideas, lol.

On paper, that's exactly how it plays out. Unfortunately, the real world had other ideas, lol.

No doubt. On paper we should have already won this thing considering Wall has missed 3 games.

I thought it would be easier for us and what we did in the regular season would translate a bit bitter. Even with our struggles we are a game away from the ECFs