Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 6 Thread. Let's End It!

372 posts in this topic

Man.........I'm just at a lost for words. I've been watching the Hawks sinice 97. Those were some good teams in that time span. But this team will forever go on as one of the best Hawks team ever if not the best regardless of if they make it to the Finals or not. I'm proud to call myself a Hawks fan... I wish I would of been able to post more with my Hawk brethren,But Amazon tends to take away your time and soul. Lol

I know you're at work bro, but FRAMIT Should have called in I'm driving into Amazon doing Doughnuts in the Factory! Want to join in?

Aww that's cute they let the ball boy in the picture with them

squints

Oh wait that little guy standing on the seats is Dennis laugh.png (Like I know he's 6'2 but he looks 15)

What an amazing night! I'm still beside myself. I couldn't have scripted a better finish. A Hawks win that simultaneously crushes Paul Pierce's spirit. Best case scenario! 8 down, 8 to go!

Zone#7, slamee101, J-Nice and 1 other like this

I still can't believe it man. I really can't. It's so hard being a fan of Atlanta/Georgia sports...just hard...I said we would win 50 games before the season on Twitter and got laughed at...I said we would make the ECF and got laughed at..and to finally see it happen and stick it to them feels so good.

Aww that's cute they let the ball boy in the picture with them

squints

Oh wait that little guy standing on the seats is Dennis laugh.png (Like I know he's 6'2 but he looks 15)

Demarre looks like a midget

I still can't believe it man. I really can't. It's so hard being a fan of Atlanta/Georgia sports...just hard...I said we would win 50 games before the season on Twitter and got laughed at...I said we would make the ECF and got laughed at..and to finally see it happen and stick it to them feels so good.

Who \is laughing now, eh ? laugh.png

Actually in Atlanta for a reunion but went to watch the game before I had some events to attend. I'm sure I'm beating a dead horse but what a great game. I felt like we had it after the 1st even with us trailing. We seemed locked in and focused. No surprise they made a run but I thought the refs sucked again. It could not have ended on a sweeter note than PP thinking he tied it only to realize he got the shot off late (and was apparently out of bounds).

Like Jack Black said in "School of Rock"

We stuck it to the Man (ESPN)!

Demarre looks like a midget

He kinda looks like "Little Man"

What a good feeling to put a dagger into Paul Pierces career he is thinking of retiring now HAHAHAAAAAAAA

GO HAWKS

I liked your post,but more so for your profile pic, lol. He's probably sitting at breakfast with his family with the same look on his face.
Jigglypuff likes this

Like Jack Black said in "School of Rock"

We stuck it to the Man (ESPN)!

My company and I began counting how many times the announcers mentioned John Wall by name. It got ridiculous. Watching them cover 23 is going to be worse.

slamee101 likes this

Beal " We should have beat the Hawks 4-1"

lmao wearn't they the ones making fun of us for the concept of "internal wins" :rolleyes:

Beal " We should have beat the Hawks 4-1"

lmao wearn't they the ones making fun of us for the concept of "internal wins" rolleyes.gif

I'm gonna give him a pass on that. He's young. I did notice after every loss he seemed to have a comment pointing to it was the fact that they did something wrong and if they fixed they'd win. I guess that's not odd but not a shock that he's having trouble accepting we just beat them because we're better.

Wall seemed to give us our credit in the postgame. I heard Wittman made comments similar to Beal.

Matt Chernoff is on 680 talking about how he threw a tantrum in his livingroom like a toddler when that game 6 Paul Pierce shot first went in and it's almost a tee for how I acted. laugh.png

I ain't proud of it ph34r.png