Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 6 Thread. Let's End It!

372 posts in this topic

Shout out to bigblkdog, zone, and atlfan for being here from the jump.

DB you get no shot out. Much like Mike Scott tonight, you will not be called upon :D

Yes sir!!!!!
freebird310 likes this

about have some crown and coke bro! My nerves are shot these boys make it hard! Lol

Home fry, been sucking it down since 2nd , god love ya effendi ..............laugh.png

"This is the greatest terrible playoff series in the history of professional sports"

gotta agree with this statement

Lot of truth to that. Terrible games, amazing finishes.

No body will give us a shot, but we got a chance. This is where we will miss Thabo though.

They are beatable if the refs allow it. Got to guard the 3pt line better than we have for months now. I think we did OK the last couple of games here.

Proud of this team. Everybody and their Mother outside of ATLANTA and many of the sorry pukes that moved to this city over the years wanted to see the Hawks throw up on themselves. We are in the conference finals biatches!

Proud of this team. Everybody and their Mother outside of ATLANTA and many of the sorry pukes that moved to this city over the years wanted to see the Hawks throw up on themselves. We are in the conference finals biatches!

Hey, I'm outside of Atlanta. In fact I live just 10 minutes from DC. Still True to Atlanta though.

Black Francis likes this

Shout out to bigblkdog, zone, and atlfan for being here from the jump.

DB you get no shot out. Much like Mike Scott tonight, you will not be called upon biggrin.png

THANK YOU! WOR!! Same to y'all here since Day 1 ALWAYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!biggrin.pngcool.png

I swear we make the Finals I might just lose it.

Paul mfkng Pierce ....been fkng Birds for 16 years right up till 2 seconds of game 6 2015 and his ^^^^ chopped off with .00002 left on the clock....laugh.pnglaugh.pnglaugh.png

It got waved off though

Which means it never happened lol