Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 6 Thread. Let's End It!

372 posts in this topic

man I still CAN'T believe they kept letting PP get that shot off .. game after game after game

For a second I was like...aww COME ON, NOT AGAIN! He shot that pretty much on one leg. Unreal.

Also fuk yall that called it

ECF BABY!!!!!!

Seriously. Thankfully Pierce is a much bigger piece of **** than anyone in this thread so fate was conflicted

Ok. Ive said fuq paul pierce this whole series, but now that its over, gotta give dude mad respect. He is a PTP'er, and prime time player, a cold blooded assassin. Wow. On to Lebron!!!!

No.11 likes this

I hope you guys were taught a lesson about pulling a Nique today

When I was posting my stuff I was thinking the same.

I at least said we had to make free throws and no TOs. Of course, we turned it over. Shouldn't have even called TO there we had the board.

The amazing thing is, we haven't even played well the entire postseason, and look where we are. Amazing

Dang straight. Korver and Antic have been absolute garbage, Millsap very streaky, and Teague mostly cold and passive. If two of those guys correct their ails we roast the Cavs.

Ecstatic for the win, but man we were out there playing 4 on 5 most of the game.

Hawks need to hire a psychologist to speak with Korver. Dude is becoming a complete liability out there when the ball touches his hands.

slamee101 likes this

The amazing thing is, we haven't even played well the entire postseason, and look where we are. Amazing

Yeah man that's the exciting about it because just think when this teams starts to hit on all cylinders.

...and now Im watching Golden State putting on a shooting clinic. They haven't missed a beat.

Shout out to bigblkdog, zone, and atlfan for being here from the jump.

DB you get no shot out. Much like Mike Scott tonight, you will not be called upon biggrin.png

What about me ? .....angry.png