Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dirtybird#11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 6 Thread. Let's End It!

372 posts in this topic

Shaky? Yep. Inconsistent? Yep. Have we got the job done? Yep. Now it's up to us to end it. Pierce called series.... Little did he know Al had the same thought in mind. Let's close it out and kill WAS in DC!

Go Haaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwkkkkssssss!

not Atlanta. I'll always believe they are choke artists until they prove otherwise

Not really the answer I was looking for... What team do you like in the NBA?

**** J i use to like you homie lol. Least you are a Canes fan. I absolutely hate the Heat. All my family are Heat fans

lol I thought I mentioned it in a convo with you before. I remember you saying you hated them sometime last year I think

I might be totally wrong, but i have a great feeling we are going to put an end to this series tonight. Is it 7 yet?!

Hopefully Atlanta can end this tonight. I want them to have as much rest as possible before going up against Cleveland.

lol I thought I mentioned it in a convo with you before. I remember you saying you hated them sometime last year I think

you know i think you did say you liked them. Cause i think you said you like Duke too if I'm not mistaken
ya_boi_j likes this

you know i think you did say you liked them. Cause i think you said you like Duke too if I'm not mistaken

yep. I'm a all around fan. Never believed in the cheer for the home team saying lol

LET'S GO HAWKS LET'S GO HAWKS!!! END IT ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOOSEEEEEE!!! PLAY MOOSEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I might be totally wrong, but i have a great feeling we are going to put an end to this series tonight. Is it 7 yet?!

I feel the same. We win tonight!!!

thanat0s likes this

I hope so we really need the rest for the ECF. If we have to play again on Sunday it's going to be the same worn out equation we've been seeing for weeks now (assuming we even advance)

thanat0s likes this

Schröder is going to turn into our very own Paul Pierce and I mean that in every positive way possible. We need a guy w/ a little competitive nastiness to him to take on the role of the villain.

Also...

germans.jpg