Bruce Irvin Tells Bso He Wants To Play For Falcons

• Replies 279
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd be all for having something we haven't had in a long long time...2 pass rushers on the roster at the same time.

"Atlanta Seahawks" >>>>>>>>>>>>> "Atlanta Jaguars".

The fact that Quinn is so highly regarded bodes very well for the Atlanta Falcons future. What I mean is that it not only attracts his past players but the word gets around the nfl too. So now free

I was told nobody wanted to play here by some clowns on this message board. This is obviously a hoax

Lol right?! I love that they said that cause right after, Vic Beasley admits his lifelong dream of playing for the Falcons, I think Bud Dupree said he wanted to be a Falcon too and now Bruce Irvin, there were probably others that I can't remember.

Lol right?! I love that they said that cause right after, Vic Beasley admits his lifelong dream of playing for the Falcons, I think Bud Dupree said he wanted to be a Falcon too and now Bruce Irvin, there were probably others that I can't remember.

Michael Bennett also wanted to be traded here per multiple reports
They better be worried. We swept them with a terrible defense. Once Quin gets that defense fixed. Their worse nightmares will come true. Which will be a long winning streak against them. And a defense that can stop their offense.

So is he saying he will take a "hometown" discount to play in Atlanta? Because that's the only way signing him would really work with the current roster makeup. That said, I would love to have him

He is probably saying this because the seahawks are seeking to trade him and this kind of shuts that down in the sense that it's risky to take on a guy that says he's definitely leaving for the falcons after his contract is up the following year. This hopefully would make a trade only possible with us and gives us the upper hand in negotiations considering the lack of competition for a trade.

Edited by BayFalcon

I don't know, but if I'm the Seahawks and I see a player who is currently on the Seahawks roster and being paid by the owner of the Seahawks talking about playing for another team, I might be inclined to do everything I can help bring the player's wishes to fruition sooner than later and get him out of here.