Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RI Falcon

Bruce Irvin Tells Bso He Wants To Play For Falcons

280 posts in this topic

lol...gotcha. I'd figure something out that works well for both parties involved. Maybe a mid pick for him as it would actually be better than most players in the draft for that range.

I agree -- I'd seriously trade anything from a 4th on for him today. It would have to be a 6th at the earliest if not a 4th, obviously, but this would move the franchise forward a lot more than any 4th round pick ever would.

I agree -- I'd seriously trade anything from a 4th on for him today. It would have to be a 6th at the earliest if not a 4th, obviously, but this would move the franchise forward a lot more than any 4th round pick ever would.

That's my thinking.

The Bruce Irvin addition would be a great one for us, I think due to Irvin's coverage abilities Beasley would be the one putting his hand in the turf if we signed Irvin, Beasley definitely has the strength to do it, and throughout the season his run defense abilities should become polished enough.

Knight of God likes this

Anyone remember how badly he murdered Rodgers in the first quarter on MNF a few years back? That was a fun game to watch. Love to imagine him and Beasley coming off the edges on 3rd down...with Clayborn at LE, Hageman and Jarrett or Babs in the middle...man. Yes. Give me THAT.

JDaveG, mwh33 and Knight of God like this

Wait so we still might be trading for him? I say do it. If it's reasonable, heck yeah.

Move him to WLB and Durant to MLB or SLB. If you move Durant to SLB, then Reed moves to MLB. But, then there are several other items can be pulled.

Tuggle'2 likes this

Anyone remember how badly he murdered Rodgers in the first quarter on MNF a few years back? That was a fun game to watch. Love to imagine him and Beasley coming off the edges on 3rd down...with Clayborn at LE, Hageman and Jarrett or Babs in the middle...man. Yes. Give me THAT.

Babs would get some sacks. If he had help with actual pressure elsewhere? Babs would kill it, I know he would.

KoG, Falcan Moore, and Tuggle's comments are putting numerous images in my head of opposing quarterbacks lying on the field in fetal position.

Make it happen. Please.

JDaveG and Knight of God like this

KoG, Falcan Moore, and Tuggle's comments are putting numerous images in my head of opposing quarterbacks lying on the field in fetal position.

Make it happen. Please.

Yeah its messing with me too bro...lol. Brees screaminh "No mas!" and Cam looking flustered...Winston rolling on his back and losing steam as the first overall pick...oh yeah...INT's like crazy.

Talent like this, you just unload for. The things he does. Nascar package with Irvin and Beasley??? C'MON!!!! Not fair.

add Hageman and Grady to that package. Please do it
HASHBROWN3 likes this

Albert Breer @AlbertBreer 8m8 minutes ago

Albert Breer retweeted Robert Klemko

That's struck me too ... Dan Quinn was one popular assistant coach in Seattle.

Robert KlemkoVerified account @RobertKlemko

Bruce Irvin says he's ATL-bound... uncommon to see a coordinator leave and have so many players openly and privately want to follow him.

Put at SAM primarily with opportunities to spell Beasley at LEO.

Kick Reed to MLB while getting some looks at SAM

Worillow becomes great depth if he is improving like Quinn says he is. Wow. Make it happen FO!!

randmoist2_zps9aa76bd5.gif

Yeah its messing with me too bro...lol. Brees screaminh "No mas!" and Cam looking flustered...Winston rolling on his back and losing steam as the first overall pick...oh yeah...INT's like crazy.

That would be something that I'm just not used to seeing from a Falcons defense. I'm acclimated to seeing rookies like Geno and Teddy carve our defense up like a turkey on Thanksgiving.

I would love every bit of it though!