Winston, Beasley Among Rookies Who Can Succeed Early

im excited to see what our Line can develop into ... Shede,Beasley, and Jarrett in the future ... We actually see some young talent.. Now its just about development .

Then you have a guy in Adrian Clayborn... He is only 26 years old... Can he stay healthy and show something ... Its definitly a good sign he is working out with Chuck Smith...

I'm super bullish on Clayborn. He's exactly the type of guy you should be looking for. Undervalued because of "injury issues" even though those injury issues aren't ones that should be overly concerning.

I'm super bullish on Clayborn. He's exactly the type of guy you should be looking for. Undervalued because of "injury issues" even though those injury issues aren't ones that should be overly concerning.

Me too. Low risk, high reward player. If he and Beasley could combine for 13 sacks this year I'd be very happy.

Yep, both Watt and Justin Houston, the two pass rushers to break 20 sacks this last year, had only 5.5 sacks in each of their rookie years. I can think of a few "mofos" who would have either wanted them cut or called them busts after their first year here.

He wasn't on the same level as Watt or Houston.. but Patrick Kearny is another good example. There were guys on here calling him a bust all the way through his first 2 seasons. Dude ended up as one of the best pass rushers in the NFL during the years he played.

As long as Winston has a chitty cast around him we are fine.....if he is surrounded by good producing talent could be trouble ....he is a slinger that is going to win and lose games all on his own ...The fker is a darker version of Brett mfkng Favre ........I am not thrilled he is in the division although I realize many of you azzclowns are ........unsure.png

As long as Winston has a chitty cast around him we are fine.....if he is surrounded by good producing talent could be trouble ....he is a slinger that is going to win and lose games all on his own ...The fker is a darker version of Brett mfkng Favre ........I am not thrilled he is in the division although I realize many of you azzclowns are ........unsure.png

Tampa has quietly built quite the receiving core for their incoming QB, although their OL is horrid .....sound familiar?

But way too soon to compare him to Farve...he has that same gambler personality, but could just as easily fall flat on his face aka Jay Cutler

Tampa has quietly built quite the receiving core for their incoming QB, although their OL is horrid .....sound familiar?

But way too soon to compare him to Farve...he has that same gambler personality, but could just as easily fall flat on his face aka Jay Cutler

Well yea, pick your poison type of chit.....I just don't buy the he is "garbage " clowners,,,,, he could actually put up better #s than Ryan in 08 IMHO ......

Yeah I was picturing what 3 years down the road will look like and It gets me excited. With what we have now developing and all the certain new additions we are actually going to have a pass rush in the ATL again!

Three more years of drafting like we did this year!? I'm shedding a tear! I'm in love with the thought of it. Edited by Atlfanstckndenver