Apology To All Members

chazbykr

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to apologize for inappropriate comments I made the other day. It will not happen again. If you lose the PRIVILEGE to browse these pages of TATF., you will miss it. These posts are the most informative around for a bird fan.

That's how a man comes back to the boards bro. Respect.

I just want to apologize for inappropriate comments I made the other day. It will not happen again. If you lose the PRIVILEGE to browse these pages of TATF., you will miss it. These posts are the most informative around for a bird fan.

Classy post. We've all made comments we regret.

Just don't let it happen again.

😜

you have to try to without trying to log in first. Once you try to log in, it's a wrap lol

That's just it, I didn't know I was banned. I logged on the next day and that was that. After about 24 hours I could browse and spoke with Banker and then Shiney. Jaymadd was the one who said it was probably Shiney. But man, it was pretty bad. Off season.

That's just it, I didn't know I was banned. I logged on the next day and that was that. After about 24 hours I could browse and spoke with Banker and then Shiney. Jaymadd was the one who said it was probably Shiney. But man, it was pretty bad. Off season.

it was probably Shiney. I knew he was the one that got me the entire time and confirmed it once Tuggle merged my old account with this one.

I'm not sure which is dumber: Writing personal attacks towards other people on a message board, or being offended when someone does it to you.

It's usually just some 14 year old kid in his mom's basement, anyway.

That's a very rude thing to say when you know **** well DB11 can't get on to defend himself until he finishes his homework.