What Will Be Quinn's First Big Mistake?

I think it will be letting Blank and Dimi hamstring him with a Megatron contract for Julio.

That ship may have already sailed, but if it hasn't, he needs to stand on a table and say:

"Look guys, we should let Julio play out the last year of his rookie contract and try our best to re-sign him in February. Any deal we offer should be around the franchise value for WRs, which is probably $13M a year. No $18-20M Megatron deals. Megatron's cap hits over the next three years are in the $21-24M range. If we can't agree with him on a number, let's franchise him.

I've coached on teams that went to Super Bowls with third tier WRs. That is the norm. Julio is an injury risk. Even when he was healthy and playing on an All Pro level, you guys went 10-22. Give me that cap money and let me fix our defense and Oline. That would be a clearer path to a Lombardi in my opinion."

Why are you so fixated on this fictional scenario that has no basis in our reality? You literally pulled this Julio wanting megatron money out of your pie hole.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Managed to bash Dimitroff and Julio in a Quinn thread ... I have to hand it to you - It seems you never run out of ways to push the same old agenda. laugh.png

Just here to tell the truth. Tipping hat now. emot-tiphat.gif

This is easily the most intriguing response in the thread, and if it happens, it's a clear indicator that the same roster imbalance that plagued Smitty will plague Quinn.

Hopefully we've learned from the explosive era. If not, shame on us. emot-bang.gif

Why are you so fixated on this fictional scenario that has no basis in our reality? You literally pulled this Julio wanting megatron money out of your pie hole.

I aint fixated on jack. Julio's agent will want top three ornament money. And rightfully so. If he doesn't, he needs to fire him and hire me.

gurlie needed to be in atlantie. huge mistakie.

Don't even get me started bro. Mods got me on watch. Gurlie, Gregorie and Diggie.

I aint fixated on jack. Julio's agent will want top three ornament money. And rightfully so. If he doesn't, he needs to fire him and hire me.

Don't even get me started bro. Mods got me on watch. Gurlie, Gregorie and Diggie.

In all honesty, would have been the perfect trio to open the draft. Still could have landed Jarrett in the 5th, too.

In all honesty, would have been the perfect trio to open the draft. Still could have landed Jarrett in the 5th, too.

Beasley, Collins and Coleman aint bad though. Good haul. Not mad at all. Definitely would have gone with Gurley, Gregory and Diggy though.

Let's re-visit it in February 2018 after our first year in the Pantheon. If I'm still alive.

Beasley, Collins and Coleman aint bad though. Good haul. Not mad at all. Definitely would have gone with Gurley, Gregory and Diggy though.

Let's re-visit it in February 2018 after our first year in the Pantheon. If I'm still alive.

Yo that last sentence want necessary man! Don't say things like that.

http://boards.atlantafalcons.com/topic/4028201-2015-draft-pick-contract-breakdowns/

Thread titled "2015 draft pick contract breakdowns'' filled with this same drivel from you,

You say 'and rightfully so' and in the same breath say he's an injury prone hood ornament who isn't critical to our success. It cannot be both.

FFS70.

You are right on the money with this and TDs obsession with JJ

is alarming to say the least.

We got lucky on a Coin toss by getting Ryan.

With that said, a megatron Contract with Jones will

train wreck the team worse than YKW7.

RamsFan, why are you still here? You and your pathetic obsession with Todd Peg-Leg Gurley are not wanted or needed here.

Quinn's first mistake has already been made. Gambling on Jalen Collins' raw size and ability overcoming his inexperience, lack of discipline, poor judgment, and lack of self-control. He smoked away his collegiate career; I am unconvinced that he will not do likewise with his pro career.

trusting TD

TD is still the best in Drafting players. If he was the one who wanted Smith as HC here, Yes , that was a huge mistake... But when it comes to the draft, TD is awesome... Tell him exactly what type player we need and he will find those players... TD is tops in drafting ,, That's why he is still here,,,, Thankfully. Blank is not stupid,, And if TD was the person you guys think he is,, Trust me,, He'd been fired 5 years ago.