Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No.11

#1 Hawks Vs. #5 Wizards Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)

733 posts in this topic

We didn't even have our customary 1 qtr offensive explosion. Don't know if I should be hopeful it's still coming or worried it might not happen at all.

I'm usually defending Teague, but he's pissing me off right now. Wall has multiple fractures in one of his hands and he's vastly outplaying Teague right now.

There is too much going down in the paint.... Bud honestly is overthinking it.

spread them out coming outta the half. With this lineup.

PG-Teague

SG-Korver

SF-Carroll

PF-Scott

C-Moose

They are only down by 6 at the half people! Relax

There is too much going down in the paint.... Bud honestly is overthinking it.

spread them out coming outta the half. With this lineup.

PG-Teague

SG-Korver

SF-Carroll

PF-Scott

C-Moose

You need to stop thinking for a moment.

Yeah okay, as Hawks fans we are fuking nervous wrecks man. We can't help it, lol!

We'd be up 16 if Bud wouldn't keep Schro in to turn the ball over left and right and if Kyle could give us anything on offense. Dude has been way too easy to shut down for them.

blkbigdog35 and sdogg like this

You need to stop thinking for a moment.

Spread them out. I mean seriously I'm sitting at home an I can tell Wall an Beal are obviously quicker/more discipline than Schroder an Teague. So do what they can't defend. Throw up some jumpers and see if you live or die by the 3. I mean Cmon..... What could it hurt? Yall are trying to pound the paint and shooting 40%.... So change it up an let them fly.

No heart and no team play, they all taking selfish shots. Hard to recognice this team

This team has no leader. Everyone just seemingly stands around waiting around on what the next guy is going to do instead of taking some initiative. Somebody needs to step up and light a fire under these guys collective rear ends.

Team needs to nut up and play as dirty as Nene.

Squeez Wall's hand when he doesn't have the ball every chance you have.

This team has no leader. Everyone just seemingly stands around waiting around on what the next guy is going to do instead of taking some initiative. Somebody needs to step up and light a fire under these guys collective rear ends.

Mike Scott will happily take over. Always has when given minutes. He ain't afriad to let them fly.

The_Realist likes this