Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No.11

#1 Hawks Vs. #5 Wizards Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)

733 posts in this topic

You know it's funny but everyone said the Hawks would struggle in the postseason cause our bigs would get dominated. And it's been the exact opposite.

oh-yeah-o.gif

Lol report is "series!" is what PP yelled at the bench on his last three.

Makes it even sweeter

Eat a **** PP

Lets hope he wasn't wrong :D:ninja:

btw if we win in Washington (gonna tough with a capital T) my pre series prediction still holds up cool.png

I think we'll have at least one game where we struggle, and it won't be so smooth a series that we won't have another major freak out or two. Maybe even dropping 1 of our 1st two home games, (though taking both obviously would be huge). But for all the reasons Willy Mo mentioned this is a series we should win. Hawks in 6.

freebird310 likes this

The added bonuses of this win are not having to hear about "The Truth" hitting a big shot/HOFer ad nauseam again or how great John Wall is blah blah blah.

thanat0s likes this

Let's not forget the play that turned it all around.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tb9EnrgJRH4

We gave em alot of cr@p for disappearing at times these playoffs but he came through for us.

Yea, gotta give him credit for hitting that one and having the balls to pull the trigger from that far out after being so cold the last two games.

How did they not foul Schroder tho? I mean it looks like they were all over him

These refs stink! I'm watching highlights as I pack for this trip and I see two fast breaks where they got the basket and the foul and our guys (Korver and Millsap) didn't touch them.

They are only down by 6 at the half people! Relax

I felt the need to bump this post I made at the half

Playoffs are a grind and not very pretty most of the time. All we need is a 1-point victory. I don't care if it is not pretty.

...and this one!

J-Nice likes this

So wow, just wow ....as I served my TATF exile caused by weak and pathetic thread reporting puto boyz, the entire time I have been observing is mostly only the TALK ABOUT THE HAWKS forum and have sadly found most of you peeps lacking in integrity and fortitude......

The game 4 thread LEAVES MOST OF YOU BAND WAGONS EXPOSED, AND THE TEAGUE HATE SO VERY SHAMEFUL, YOU KNOW exactly WHO THE FK UR......WOW, JUST WOW

Hard to believe ATL hating trolls have gained such a foothold here, SMH ............

H e l l I guarantee quite a few fans here have been fans so since the Rounfield era or before I know i have. Watched them lose to the then Bullets in 78 and 79 playoffs when they Bullets had Wes Unseld, Big E, Elvin Hayesand Bobby Dandridge. The thing is when you go through all those games, 82 a year and year after year and then the playoffs come around and all of sudden Mo Cheeks, Sidney Moncrief or Larry Legend, not to mention the fooking Pistons end your season it a little bit like a kick in the nuts. Yea I left I left the board last night, but i was flipping back and forth to game as they came back and caught Horford's lay in live. I don't want it too but sometimes this chit bothers me that you have to let it out, its therapeutic and you are just metaphorically adjust your nut sack for the possible kick to them LOL.

freebird310 and Black Francis like this

So fellas what do yall think... Are we gonna get Washington coming out firing and fighting or are we gonna get a morally broken Wizards team in game 6?

The added bonuses of this win are not having to hear about "The Truth" hitting a big shot/HOFer ad nauseam again or how great John Wall is blah blah blah.

No joke! I was starting to think Brent Barry was Wall's wife or something. He didn't shut up about him the whole game.

So fellas what do yall think... Are we gonna get Washington coming out firing and fighting or are we gonna get a morally broken Wizards team in game 6?

I think we broke their backs last night. I mean, it'll be a close game, but I think we win double digits in the end.

H e l l I guarantee quite a few fans here have been fans so since the Rounfield era or before I know i have. Watched them lose to the then Bullets in 78 and 79 playoffs when they Bullets had Wes Unseld, Big E, Elvin Hayesand Bobby Dandridge. The thing is when you go through all those games, 82 a year and year after year and then the playoffs come around and all of sudden Mo Cheeks, Sidney Moncrief or Larry Legend, not to mention the fooking Pistons end your season it a little bit like a kick in the nuts. Yea I left I left the board last night, but i was flipping back and forth to game as they came back and caught Horford's lay in live. I don't want it too but sometimes this chit bothers me that you have to let it out, its therapeutic and you are just metaphorically adjust your nut sack for the possible kick to them LOL.

I understand completely LOL ! laugh.png