Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

No.11

#1 Hawks Vs. #5 Wizards Game 5 (Series Tied 2-2)

733 posts in this topic

If Schroder didnt miss that shot... dude the Wizzies would have had about 5/6 seconds left. Maybe it was a blessing in disguise

AF89 likes this

Oh but you coming in here saying we won't make it past round 1 is true fandom. Love your judgement bud.

Now you,re just making ish up. You deceitful liar. Quote me boy. Find it and quote me fool. Folks know me here. The ones that count at least.

Oh but you coming in here saying we won't make it past round 1 is true fandom. Love your judgement bud.

I think you got the wrong guy

But DB11 I've seen your posts I know you bleed ATL :p (you just say silly things)

Green Ranger was the one talking first round exit. Not Black Francis.

Yeah Francis is good peeps. He even gave me the business for attacking Cam (standing up for him cause he's a Hawk fan) I don't seem him saying that.

My little brother just called me from his job site in Tampa .............aint heard from the mfker in several months, but he is excited about the ATL Hawks and wanted to speak LMFAO .....laugh.png

You know it's funny but everyone said the Hawks would struggle in the postseason cause our bigs would get dominated. And it's been the exact opposite.

freebird310 likes this

You know it's funny but everyone said the Hawks would struggle in the postseason cause our bigs would get dominated. And it's been the exact opposite.

How great is the irony that the Hawks win the game on an Offensive REBOUND!?!?

Hawks win was the result of the sheer force of Al Horford's will.

Gritty, impressive win.

How was the game biggrin.png?

It was a rather pleasant experience.

In all seriousness, it was pretty strange . . . . going down the stretch through most of the third and fourth quarter, the Wizzards were playing Hawks ball (great ball movement) and the Hawks were totally standing around. There were some really strange possessions with zero ball movement or attemps to get to space and create lanes . . .

Surprising how quickly fans have fallen in love with Moose. Pretty cool.

Yep! I wish they had him mic'd up so we could hear the crowd giving it back to him as he dragged his punk *** to the locker room. They were letting him have it, lol.

was a beautiful sight!!
thanat0s likes this