Rc 2015/16 Fantasy Football League....

jb 3.0

I'm getting ready to create our league for the 2015/16 season, and wanted to give everyone a heads up before I do it, so those who've been in it for the past 9 or 10 seasons can be sure to get in. Once I set it up I'll PM everybody the link & password.

I know we had some issues last season, and someone was nice enough to drop out so Cheffie could get in.

We also need to get word to SyCoLa, he's been in it for years now, and I'm sure he'll want back in, but since he's banned it makes it difficult.

If anyone has a suggestion to get a hold of him let me know.

I'm not gonna set it up until we have everyone acknowledging they want in, and if you haven't been in it before, don't ask, since we only have 12 spots and most all of these guys want to continue.

Reece/Dave, I know you've been in it for a long time, so don't let all the crap we all talk to one another here, keep you from joining.

So.......Sound off fella's.

JB don't want the young en to win it all?

Have you been in it before? If so, show me. But it's really more like I don't wanna see someone so obviously in over their head getting taken advantage of by these sharks.

It's really for your own good.

Have you been in it before? If so, show me. But it's really more like I don't wanna see someone so obviously in over their head getting taken advantage of by these sharks.

It's really for your own good.

Nah but Id be willing to try. Just tell me do I gotta pay to play? If so count me out cause I'm saving up for an XBox 1

Nah but Id be willing to try. Just tell me do I gotta pay to play? If so count me out cause I'm saving up for an XBox 1

It's not a pay league yet. I'll let you know if some of these guys don't show up.

I'll give some of you guys credit.. Out of the 4 leagues I'm in this is the most competitiv one.. I'm either 1st or 2nd in my other leagues.. But I've never finished higher than 3rd with you guys..

So good ****.. I do plan on really winning it this year thoe..

Though

You have my attention in 2 other threads.. Isn't that enough for you hore??

Seriously I've had pets who were less needed than you..

I want to have conversation with other people without you being jealous..

I want to have a open realitonship dude you're suffocating me.. We need a break.. Lol

Whore, then, relationship.