Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

JerseyNo11

#1 Hawks Vs #5 Wizards Game 4

415 posts in this topic

Its gonna be funny how the NBA handles this since they now report all ref **** ups.

That was not a well called game

Korver is having one of the most epic choke jobs in Atlanta history. Dude is not only non existent, he's negatively impacting at this point.

Not defending his terrible ball handling tonight, but I really think they intentionally used him as a decoy on offense. He usually is running around. Tonight, he stood around a lot.

Not defending his terrible ball handling tonight, but I really think they intentionally used him as a decoy on offense. He usually is running around. Tonight, he stood around a lot tonight.

The only way you use the best shooter in the game as a decoy is if he is sucking

Too late he's been ruled out officially.

I don't think he's playing again. If they get to the ecf, then maybe, but he has multiple fractures.

Good win. Playoff Teague is finally back. Bench showed up again. This is what I was talking about. Let loose. Go for broke. Leave it all on the court.

**** yeah! Next game's in ATL and if it goes to a 7 game series the last one is at home. The series is there for the taking if ATL takes advantage of this opportunity.

The only way you use the best shooter in the game as a decoy is if he is sucking

The best shooter, sure, but he's also a shooter who can't get his own shot. More importantly, he commands an opponent's undivided attention, so no double teams elsewhere.

I don't think he's playing again. If they get to the ecf, then maybe, but he has multiple fractures.

The fact the media is running with this is hilarious

Hes a freaking PG. He can't play with one hand....

I want Wall to play because that would mean less minutes for other scorers like Sessions an Bynum... I mean there is only so much one can do with one hand in the game of bball

**** yeah! Next game's in ATL and if it goes to a 7 game series the last one is at home. The series is there for the taking if ATL takes advantage of this opportunity.

Getting our home court advantage back is huge.

Black Francis likes this

I want Wall to play because that would mean less minutes for other scorers like Sessions an Bynum... I mean there is only so much one can do with one hand in the game of bball

You'd rather wall play than will Bynum.

Youre trolling us now.

jeffro2000 and JerseyNo11 like this

I just want us to get to the ecf. We can lose there with dignity.

Losing in the second round to a wall-less wizard team will destroy all respect we had built up.

AF89 and DurtyBurdz155 like this