Winston's Civil Countersuit Against Erica Kinsman...

jb 3.0

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/09/jameis-winston-files-counterclaim-against-erica-kinsman/

Below is a link to the entire countersuit Document, and Winston's attorney is pulling no punches. It's kind of long, but if you glance through it, you can see why Winston has no intention of paying her off to go away.

http://www.tomahawknation.com/2015/5/8/8572681/breaking-jameis-winston-countersues-erica-kinsman

My guess is Kinsman's attorney will try and get Winston to pay her a much reduced figure in order to go away. I hope he tells 'em to blow it out there ***** and sees them in civil court!

On the other hand if Winston really did rape that girl then this makes him even bigger scum of the earth than even before.

"Hey! I raped you! And because you went and told everyone I'm suing you!"

Did you read ANY part of the countersuit document? Yeah, that's what I thought....

Those who would rather ignore facts, and just hate for hates sake....sure you will believe he's guilty.rolleyes.gif

Which is EXACTLY why he should sue this girl, because of what she's done, to have many like yourself believe her without so much as a shred of evidence to support her story. His character will keep being in question no matter how well he does from here on out.

"Yeah, he's good and all, but what about the rape accusation"? This will haunt him forever regardless of whether he's innocent or not.

The numb nuts will keep bringing it up.

I won't be surprised when fools such as yourself say any Super Bowl he may win should have an asterisk.laugh.pnglaugh.png

She ain't even that cute though. Definitely not worth all this drama

u6Oqbsn.jpg

Money Grab City....

Read the counter suit. All you have to do is glance at it, nearly every page shows this for exactly what it is......a Heavy, Heavy Cash Grab.

Money Grab City....

Read the counter suit. All you have to do is glance at it, nearly every page shows this for exactly what it is......a Heavy, Heavy Cash Grab.

said that when this was first mentioned. What I'm saying is if ya gonna go through **** as a young man, make sure it's someone who actually looks worth a dam. He messed with a bucket chick thinking she wouldn't say anything :lol:

said that when this was first mentioned. What I'm saying is if ya gonna go through **** as a young man, make sure it's someone who actually looks worth a dam. He messed with a bucket chick thinking she wouldn't say anything laugh.png

I don't think he realized just what a target he is, plus he didn't think this relatively unattractive young woman would cry rape. He probably figured that she'd just be happy finding someone.....anyone to bang her.

No money grub, stupid to countersue. After much research on this case I believe he raped her, which I didn't at first because of what the school and his people were putting out. "She didn't go to the police first". Except she did, within a few hours of the assault. She had a rape kit done. She did not name her accuser at first because she did not know him. As soon as he was named the wagons circled. Police who believed her at first did not believe the hoe no mo. Yet she did not file a civil case. The school didn't believe da hoe no mo, still no civil suit. BMOC, star qb, he's not getting charged, he getting the celeb treatment. Oh, yeah, and he ain't talking. Police let him go for lack of evidence (including a cabbie that night they couldn't find, but was tracked down by her lawyer in a few days), and more. School said he was a squeeze clean choir boy, but they aren't going to hurt their cash cow. So finally she brought on a civil suit asking for $15k. And he countersues. THANK THE GODS HE COUNTERSUES! Now he has to answer questions, be deposed, hopefully, be held accountable!

I did not go into this lightly, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But I am now convinced he is guilty as sin. What is really sad & scary, he may really believe he isn't guilty of anything more than ignoring her pleas of no since everyone knows nobody says no to a quarterback.

Sorry JP, after reading more articles than the trial atty, I have to change my decision to guilty.

Edited by NawlinsLady

No money grub, stupid to countersue. After much research on this case I believe he raped her, which I didn't at first because of what the school and his people were putting out. "She didn't go to the police first". Except she did, within a few hours of the assault. She had a rape kit done. She did not name her accuser at first because she did not know him. As soon as he was named the wagons circled. Police who believed her at first did not believe the hoe no mo. Yet she did not file a civil case. The school didn't believe da hoe no mo, still no civil suit. BMOC, star qb, he's not getting charged, he getting the celeb treatment. Oh, yeah, and he ain't talking. Police let him go for lack of evidence (including a cabbie that night they couldn't find, but was tracked down by her lawyer in a few days), and more. School said he was a squeeze clean choir boy, but they aren't going to hurt their cash cow. So finally she brought on a civil suit asking for $15k. And he countersues. THANK THE GODS HE COUNTERSUES! Now he has to answer questions, be deposed, hopefully, be held accountable!

I did not go into this lightly, and gave him the benefit of the doubt. But I am now convinced he is guilty as sin. What is really sad & scary, he may really believe he isn't guilty of anything more than ignoring her pleas of no since everyone knows nobody says no to a quarterback.

Sorry JP, after reading more articles than the trial atty, I have to change my decision to guilty.

We're all entitled to our opinions. Just because you're wrong doesn't mean you can't believe what you believe.

2 of my daughters felt as you....until they started researching and seeing how this really went down.

Just because a young woman has second thoughts about a sexual encounter after the fact......does NOT constitute rape! And that's giving her the benefit of the doubt. Once she realized who it was, the hoe (as YOU referred to her) starts seeing dollar signs, along with her parents....that's when they decide to get an atty and go after her sexual partner.

But you believe whatever ya want. I just hope da Hoe (again..as you refer to her) has some deep pockets!

Way too many witnesses and other evidence for Winston to be convicted of anything.

Her story does not add up - and anything she stated is easily refuted with eyewitnesses and text messages.

They were counting on Jameis paying just to make her go away. Problem is, she took it way too far by putting all her lies on film for that movie. She set back Campus Rape a good 20 years with her money grab. What I find amazing is the film's director/producer is still trying to claim her accusations are true. The guy refuses to admit he got duped, basically rendering his film to nothing more than 90 minutes of ******** because he didn't vet her story as a real journalist would have.

Well what do you know!

http://hillsboroughdefense.com/the-jameis-winston-lawsuit-gets-even-more-complicated/

Ms. Kinsman told Mr. Winston that her dormitory was not far from his apartment. Mr.Winston offered to give Ms. Kinsman a ride home. Ms. Kinsman accepted.Mr. Winston and Ms. Kinsman left Mr. Winston’s apartment and got on Mr.Winston’s motor scooter. Ms. Kinsman sat behind Mr. Winston on the scooter and wrapped her arms around Mr.Winston’s waist. Mr. Winston dropped Ms. Kinsman off at the curb infront of Salley Hall on FSU’s campus. Ms. Kinsman got off the scooter, gave Mr. Winston ahug, and walked through the Salley Hall walkway to her dormitory, Kellum Hall."
Drinking and driving. This kid just does not learn. When is he going to grow up!
Edited by Wallychamp

Lawyer David Cornwell has vowed for months that, if Erica Kinsman sues quarterback Jameis Winston for sexual assault, Winston will file a counterclaim — lawyer talk meaning that he’ll sue her, too. That happened on Friday

Isnt odd the civil part comes before the criminal part? Im new to this case so i don't know much about it. But wouldn't he need to be convicted of sexual assaulting her before she could could sue him?

Isnt odd the civil part comes before the criminal part? Im new to this case so i don't know much about it. But wouldn't he need to be convicted of sexual assaulting her before she could could sue him?

No criminal charges will be filed unless new evidence comes to light. The DA decided not to pursue legal action because there was no evidence of rape. His word against hers, and she claims she does not even remember what happened. She had no traces of drugs in her system and they checked because she thought she might have been slipped something. All tests done at the hospital concluded it was not consistent with rape, and more likely consensual sex. He was however drafted by the bucs, so I definitely believe he did it. Only problem is all the evidence says otherwise.

A civil suit is her only recourse. The legal system has played out.

No criminal charges will be filed unless new evidence comes to light. The DA decided not to pursue legal action because there was no evidence of rape. His word against hers, and she claims she does not even remember what happened. She had no traces of drugs in her system and they checked because she thought she might have been slipped something. All tests done at the hospital concluded it was not consistent with rape, and more likely consensual sex. He was however drafted by the bucs, so I definitely believe he did it. Only problem is all the evidence says otherwise.

A civil suit is her only recourse. The legal system has played out.

viRms4O_zps0dfdeb8f.gif