Guys Don't Forget

Trouble

Mother's day. Guy's with wives will be in the dog house if you do. No cherry pie for a while.

Don't forget to take the time to call your mother's it's their day. Make it special.

If any mother's read this.happy mother's day to you. You deserve credit for all you do.

Have a great weekend. Expect place's to be swamped gong out to eat.

My Mom is no longer with us, and the Wife and I have no kids. Everyone one here who's Moms are still in your lives, please give them a wonderful day and cherish every single moment you have with them, and not just Sunday but everyday.

My Mom is no longer with us, and the Wife and I have no kids. Everyone one here who's Moms are still in your lives, please give them a wonderful day and cherish every single moment you have with them, and not just Sunday but everyday.

Neither is my Mom, but I'm going to her gravesite Saturday, and our kids are all taking my wife out Sunday, but I have to work, so she's going with me to visit my Mom's grave.

I'm not a religious man, but I love Clapton's song "Holy Mother". It speaks to the power a mother has in her sons life....

The song is actually for Clapton's pal, former member of the Band Richard Manuel, who committed suicide back in the 80's.

Mom is gone for 12 years now.

Tomorrow my daughter and grandkids come over to make breakfast for my wife, then take her shopping and afternoon lunch.

I have Sunday brunch for my wife at August, a John Besh restaurant in New Orleans.

Yep, she's spoiled.

Mom left Florida for Minnesota (yes that's correct) a long time ago. Hope she likes the flowers I sent her. Haven't gotten the knock on my door from a child asking me if I'm their father yet.