My Challenge To All Rc Regulars...

saints4life25

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the **** happened. I don't post for majority of the afternoon since I was working up patients and I see Syco and Tom banned. I'm not Tom's biggest fan, but he's not usually bannable over the top. wth

... Is to ignore WFL. Don't acknowledge it. Don't mention it. Just leave it be. I know it's hard. I know sometimes you want to tell it how much of a soft, hypocritical, narcissistic jackass it is, but refrain. Maybe it will leave.

That is all.

Pffft... you're high. I would sooner ignore every one of you Saints fuggs before I would ignore a quality poster such as WFW... ;)

Seriously though, this has been tried many times before about many different posters. Come to find out not everyone likes/dislikes the same posters the same way...

Pffft... you're high. I would sooner ignore every one of you Saints fuggs before I would ignore a quality poster such as WFW... ;)

Seriously though, this has been tried many times before about many different posters. Come to find out not everyone likes/dislikes the same posters the same way...

And all this time I thought you and me were tight. :)

... Is to ignore WFL. Don't acknowledge it. Don't mention it. Just leave it be. I know it's hard. I know sometimes you want to tell it how much of a soft, hypocritical, narcissistic jackass it is, but refrain. Maybe it will leave.

That is all.

I'm already there.

Really? For me, dudes been snapping off lately lol. I liked his attitude though.

A little rough around the edges!!!! I've seen broken shards of glass less rough! That's what made him a fun poster! I hope he gets back soon.

Trust me...he was used to be A LOT worse.

I guess becoming a parent mellowed him out.

No.

I don't do "DRAMA". Taking someone so serious that i actively invest some time into ignoring them and avoiding them, on a forum, would be a much bigger investment to this forum than I have.

I'll talk sh1t, and hype my team.....but I have no problem with any poster here.