So What, If Any Protection Should Be Afforded To Pamela Geller?

So ISIS plans on assassinating Pamela Geller, I think whether or not you agree with her is meaningless, she must be protected. **** them, threatening citizens of our country for exercising their rights in our country, I disagreed with that whole draw mohammad crap just because I see no reason to insult anyone's faith just for the sake of doing it, but any of those ******* stinking up the US by currently residing in it should be hunted down like dogs.

Congress should finally formally declare war on ISIS and all resources, power, and might of the United States should be thrown at them now and wipe them out to be done with it. Those jumped up cowards have sat back for too long. I hope the president will abandon this farce of a "60 country coalition" that has yet to materialize and take the steps to defeat his country's enemies, who now are directly threatening it's citizens.

By the way, I think this headline is wrong. They have 69 now, right?

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/isis-appears-threaten-pamela-geller-claims-militants-article-1.2211913

ISIS threatens controversial blogger Pamela Geller in message boasting of '71 trained soldiers in 15 different states'

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geller continued to rail against the spread of Islam through her blog, Atlas Shrugs, where she wrote of her belief that President Obama is a secret Muslim who wants to destroy the United States from within the White House and is the love child of Malcolm X.

whynot.gif

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/04/up-to-speed-who-is-muhammad-cartoon-contest-organizer-pamela-geller.html

Edited by Unca T

Geller continued to rail against the spread of Islam through her blog, Atlas Shrugs, where she wrote of her belief that President Obama is a secret Muslim who wants to destroy the United States from within the White House and is the love child of Malcolm X.whynot.gifhttp://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/04/up-to-speed-who-is-muhammad-cartoon-contest-organizer-pamela-geller.html

Sounds like someone that really hopes to be a martyr someday.

She should be allowed to protect herself by any reasonable means necessary. Are you asking if the government should provide the protection?

Of course they should, this would fall under protecting our citizenry (on our own soil no less) from foreign invaders. Do you disagree?

Geller continued to rail against the spread of Islam through her blog, Atlas Shrugs, where she wrote of her belief that President Obama is a secret Muslim who wants to destroy the United States from within the White House and is the love child of Malcolm X.

whynot.gif

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2015/05/04/up-to-speed-who-is-muhammad-cartoon-contest-organizer-pamela-geller.html

So we are only obligated to protect those with whom we agree? In their twisted way, this is exactly what her group claimed to be railing against.

While we're at it, we really need to draw up some sort of long-term protection plan for the Westboro Baptist Church, they've probably gotten more death threats than every black guy that's run for President put together.

While we're at it, we really need to draw up some sort of long-term protection plan for the Westboro Baptist Church, they've probably gotten more death threats than every black guy that's run for President put together.

So do you disagree that this woman should be protected? I realize that you did not expressly state as much here, but nor did you agree that she should.

So do you disagree that this woman should be protected? I realize that you did not expressly state as much here, but nor did you agree that she should.

Do you disagree that the government should be obligated to defend the WBC to the extent that would be required to address all the death threats that they have and will receive? They'd pretty much need their own Secret Service.

She should be allowed to protect herself by any reasonable means necessary.

This.

She knows she's peddling idiocy (IMO) and has to understand the risks involved. It's called freedom of speech and the consequences associated with said free speech. She can arm herself and protect herself if necessary. Case closed.

Honestly I don't feel "more aligned" with her just because she's American, and I don't think she has the clout, much less the respectability, to be the martyr that forces us to re-invade Iraq. Waging war against ISIS is exactly what they want, just like getting an honest-to-God death threat is exactly what she wanted.