Report On Deflategate Is In, Brady May Be Disciplined

Dirtybird56

"@RapSheet: Wells report says it is more probably than not that the locker room attendant, equipment assistant & Tom Brady was aware of releasing air"

Updated snippet:

"During his interview, Brady denied any knowledge of or involvement in efforts to deflate game balls after pre-game inspection by the game officials. He claimed that prior to the events surrounding the AFC Championship game, he did not know McNally's name or anything about McNally's game-day responsibilities, including whether McNally had any role relating to game balls or game officials. We found these claims not plausible and contradicted by other evidence. In fact, during his interview, Jastremski acknowedged that Brady knew McNally and McNally's role as Officials Locker Room attendant. Similarly, McNally told NFL Security that he had been personally informed by Brady of Brady's inflation level preference."

More:

"@JasonLaCanfora: Report notes the Pats refused to make a key person in the investigation who deals directly with the football available for a 2nd interview"

"@AdamSchefter: Tom Brady declined to turn over his phone to Ted Wells, per the report."

"@AlbertBreer: Also in the report, Wells found that Patriots equipment man Jim McNally was known as "the deflator""

"@AlbertBreer: Another pretty damning fact: McNally told NFL officials the night of the game that he didn't go to the bathroom on the way to the field."

"@AdamSchefter: NFL considering discipline for Tom Brady, locker attendant Jim McNally, equipment asst John Jastremski, per source close to investigation."

What it seems like: Brady lied, but higher ups like Belicheck weren't aware. Pats probably didn't cheat in Ravens game but did against the Colts

Edited by Dirtybird56

This is such BS basically I hope people look back at the NE Patroits and Tom Brady career and call it what it is tainted his legacy has offiically been tainted. I'm sorry and Bill and the owner not knowing about this yeah right I highly doubt that.

This is such BS basically I hope people look back at the NE Patroits and Tom Brady career and call it what it is tainted his legacy has offiically been tainted. I'm sorry and Bill and the owner not knowing about this yeah right I highly doubt that.

His report is incredibly thorough, 243 pages in fact, I believe Belicheck and Kraft weren't aware of this. However I wouldn't be surprised if those two have helped the organization cheat before and they were never caught

That's the vaguest indictment I've ever seen.

"It's more than probable". Very compelling.

Wells' is a lawyer. That's how he's gonna speak if they don't have the smoking gun.. He leaves it up to others for the discipline, he does the reports

Edit: updated with more

Edited by Dirtybird56

Wells' is a lawyer. That's how he's gonna speak if they don't have the smoking gun.. He leaves it up to others for the discipline, he does the reports

Edit: updated with more

I just hate the spin. "Tom Brady wouldn't turn his phone over"

Sorry, but I'm not turning my phone over to anyone without a warrant.

Personally, I think they are taking an innocuous situation where Brady casually says to his equipment guys he like his footballs slightly under-inflated , to some vast secretive conspiracy where Footballs are being scientifically tested to give the perfect air pressure to help the Pats beat teams by 27 points or more.

There's nothing to see here.

I just hate the spin. "Tom Brady wouldn't turn his phone over"

Sorry, but I'm not turning my phone over to anyone without a warrant.

Personally, I think they are taking an innocuous situation where Brady casually says to his equipment guys he like his footballs slightly under-inflated , to some vast secretive conspiracy where Footballs are being scientifically tested to give the perfect air pressure to help the Pats beat teams by 27 points or more.

There's nothing to see here.

HeIl yeah Im not turning my phone over either. I don't think this is some huge conspiracy either, Brady simply wanted the balls under inflated and cheated in the AFCC game. Not that they've been doing this for years or something

Too important

Edited by Dirtybird56

After all that THEY STILL DIDN'T RUN THE BALL(I had too)wink.png

Seriously though this is so much crap they came down hard on Falcons and Browns(At least media did) I wonder what the spin will be on this smh.

There goes 4 straight super bowls literally 4.

Tuck Rule, Spygate, and Deflategate.

Colts fans are raging on their board

As they should they have a legit gripe about what just transpired, and I'm going to hold off on linking this, but someone on ESPN comment section this may be going as long as 2006/2007.

I say I want to hold off because it might not be true/debunked etc.

I'll take a different stance. I think Brady is suspended 2 games, pats lose 2016 4th round pick, and a fine

Edit actually nvm on the suspension, forgot the Pats will open up the season on Thurs night, no way NFL is going to lose ratings by taking Brady out

Edited by Dirtybird56