Atlanta Falcons 2015 Draft Class

Nice video, Moore.

I may be in the minority but I really really really like the Jake Rodgers pick in the 7th round. He's scrappy, smart, versatile, and athletic. I watched a little bit of him against Washington and Kikaha and Rodgers held his own. At 10:15, Rodgers throws the defender down and then knocks him back down as he's getting up. Lol I like that.

The music got better the vid went on I liked it.

On the real I see 4 possibly 5 day 1 starters out ofthese players we selected.

Really like the look of Coleman Jaret and Hardy,the latter has dynamite hands and is a set chain mover from day 1 and a great replacement for HD.

It's lollipops and rainbows when highlights are shown.

We need to be realistic as well as hopeful.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I try not to set my expectations too high.

I think we had a great draft and made good decisions in free agency, but I get the feeling some of the posters on here think we are Super Bowl bound.

The Super Bowl is a hope and dream...not a reality.

(yet). wink.png

It's lollipops and rainbows when highlights are shown.

We need to be realistic as well as hopeful.

Maybe I am in the minority, but I try not to set my expectations too high.

I think we had a great draft and made good decisions in free agency, but I get the feeling some of the posters on here think we are Super Bowl bound.

The Super Bowl is a hope and dream...not a reality.

Heh, don't worry. My expectations are incredibly low. Like, very slightly improved record to last season while we gell low. We could easily do better and that means I'll be happy pretty much regardless.

Nice video. Not a lot of highlights of Jalen.

Yeah, it's hard doing CB highlights. I tried to showcase athleticism and play rather than flashiness (which is why I didn't have a lot of field cam stuff), and with him I wanted to highlight him playing press and defending the run. And his highlights are largely 5-7 seconds each so I can't fit as many, whereas with a guy like Hardy I can cram a catch every couple seconds in. tongue.png

His ball skills are also mediocre, he had an interception and some other PDs I didn't put in because they weren't that impressive to me.

^I get most of my footage from youtube videos of full games and the videos on DraftBreakdown - hey, it's not perfect, but it let me show off a few things other people don't seem to see with prospects too often. The whole Vic Beasley "one trick pony" thing is so played out, figured a bunch of good bullrushes, spin moves, and arm overs would do well to match up with his signature dip and rip.

My point exactly. He's not impressive.

That's not what I said. Not remotely. Some things look impressive, some don't. There were plenty of touchdowns Hardy had that weren't impressive but I'm not calling him unimpressive. It's hard to make a highlight reel of someone playing good coverage when the QB looks their way and doesn't throw it because of the coverage.

He allowed only 18 receptions all season long. 1.8 receptions per game is great. The Amari Cooper game he gets so much flack for he allowed 4 receptions for just 47 yards when matched on Cooper. He allowed just a 40.9% completion rate, and this is where competition is pretty tight in the SEC. He's not without his flaws but he did pretty dang good.