Happy Star Wars Day!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear I really must be the only person on the Planet that just don't give a flying **** about star wars. All day it's all I have seen & or heard about everywhere and I just can't help but think to myself. Man it's just a movie. maybe if y'all went home and got laid once in a while a movie wouldn't be so **** important to you

I swear I really must be the only person on the Planet that just don't give a flying fuck about star wars. All day it's all I have seen & or heard about everywhere and I just can't help but think to myself. Man it's just a movie. maybe if y'all went home and got laid once in a while a movie wouldn't be so damn important to you

Well excuuuuuuuuuse me! Sorry to poop in your corn flakes! I just liked the picture.

JIKYf.gif

I swear I really must be the only person on the Planet that just don't give a flying **** about star wars. All day it's all I have seen & or heard about everywhere and I just can't help but think to myself. Man it's just a movie. maybe if y'all went home and got laid once in a while a movie wouldn't be so **** important to you

What if we do get laid once in a while and still enjoy the movie? What are we supposed to do then?

I'm in the camp of people who thinks Star Wars is alright. It's a decent series of movies. I'm not freaking out every time there's a trailer out, but I'm not going to tell everybody that they are losers for enjoying it.