La'el Collins

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saints could use him, they still need cap space to finish signing all of their draft picks. They could cut Jahri Evans and clear out most of it and have Collins take his place, which would suck.

Saints could use him, they still need cap space to finish signing all of their draft picks. They could cut Jahri Evans and clear out most of it and have Collins take his place, which would suck.

If Saints can cut Jahri Evans w/o taking a cap hit, then that is exactly what they will do.

I would say Saints are most definitely the favorite to retain La'el Collins services.

He's a NO local, but it'd be difficult for him to get playing time there. I think that he should look for a team that has a serious need on OL.

They need an LG don't they? Let go of Grubbs. Solidified C with Unger,Evans RG, Strief RT

Not sure what they're doing with Peat this year, think they took him for the long haul at LT. Guess they don't like Armstead?

They need an LG don't they? Let go of Grubbs. Solidified C with Unger,Evans RG, Strief RT

Not sure what they're doing with Peat this year, think they took him for the long haul at LT. Guess they don't like Armstead?

if Saints sign Collins and cut Grubbs or Evans, we should look to sign one of those guys to a 1 year deal.

Guest King Jigsaw

I would say Saints are most definitely the favorite to retain La'el Collins services.

Retain or obtain? huh.png

We don't need to cut anyone to sign La'el as he's only permitted to make a certain amount as a UDFA. Every team in the league could literally sign him. All about preference.

Coming to the Saints is not a certainty. He lost millions over some BS here (If innocent). I'm thinking he'd want to start over elsewhere.

What I don't get is how he is not a suspect? How many pregnant women get shot and the ex boyfriend is not a suspect ?

If clear he needs to get the **** out of town and start at LG for the Falcons.

Panthers seem like a perfect fit for him.[/RayRay]

Too much baggage. Not worth it for an average OL.

What baggage are you referring to?

Things that we know: La'el Collins ex girlfriend was murdered. La'el Collins is not a suspect in said murder. Collins was a potential top 10 pick and not average at all. The Falcons have stacks of cash and a need along the o-line...they would be crazy not to go hard for him.