Any Lizard Pics?

Overuse of capital letters and apostrophes are tools of the government as well.

Glad you have the best of everything, kinda reflects on where your opinions are coming from I suspect........ I'm poor, I have to do the best I can, I don't pay no attention to others speech or their clothes or the way they communicate, I don't judge.......... Whatever...........

We have some interesting lizards that live around our house. They are fun to watch during the summer, Gieco's, Horny Toads, Salamanders, and other types also. I dunno why, maybe the color of the bricks and the placement of our house house or the soil. But around this area I have never seen them anywhere else in this area.

Here are a few pics I have taken, just thought some of you might like seeing them.

005_zpstgubojf7.jpg

006_zpswdsewpmt.jpg

That's not blood under the lizards chin, it was making a calls, some weird sounds, maybe matting calls or something like that but it was not hurt. We do have a lot of Ants around the area so maybe these lizards like feeding on them. I dunno, but some of them I haven't been able to take a picture of. Some have Red Heads and clear bodies and or dark black bodies. Some really weird looking lizards for this area.

027_zpsy4mm6k3a.jpg

These Horny Toad Lizards are really runny to watch, they get up on our deck and do push ups in the hot sun, normally they show up around late July and Early August during the hottest time of the year here in North Georgia.

030_zpsjclyvx3u.jpg

This is another picture of the Horny Toad Lizard. LOL, I'm sure someone will chime in with a few jokes about the name, but that's what they are called.

It's really interesting to watch all the different Lizards around my house. Just thought I would share them for anyone who might be interested in seeing them.

We have some interesting lizards that live around our house. They are fun to watch during the summer, Gieco's, Horny Toads, Salamanders, and other types also. I dunno why, maybe the color of the bricks and the placement of our house house or the soil. But around this area I have never seen them anywhere else in this area.

Here are a few pics I have taken, just thought some of you might like seeing them.

005_zpstgubojf7.jpg

006_zpswdsewpmt.jpg

That's not blood under the lizards chin, it was making a calls, some weird sounds, maybe matting calls or something like that but it was not hurt. We do have a lot of Ants around the area so maybe these lizards like feeding on them. I dunno, but some of them I haven't been able to take a picture of. Some have Red Heads and clear bodies and or dark black bodies. Some really weird looking lizards for this area.

027_zpsy4mm6k3a.jpg

These Horny Toad Lizards are really runny to watch, they get up on our deck and do push ups in the hot sun, normally they show up around late July and Early August during the hottest time of the year here in North Georgia.

030_zpsjclyvx3u.jpg

This is another picture of the Horny Toad Lizard. LOL, I'm sure someone will chime in with a few jokes about the name, but that's what they are called.

It's really interesting to watch all the different Lizards around my house. Just thought I would share them for anyone who might be interested in seeing them.

You don't have "geikos" running around, you mean geckos. Also, salamanders are not lizards.

The green lizard with the thing under its chin is called a Green Anole. We have them all over here in NC as well. The expandable reddish bit in their throats is called a dewlap. There are Brown Anoles, also.

The males do push ups as a way of marking their territory, which often means all the female anoles in the area. It's used to show strength to any potential challengers.

Using the dewlaps are a way for the anole to seem bigger than he really is... for the purpose of imposing potential male challengers or to attract females.

The other one is not the Texas Horned Lizard (which is found in GA, but has much more pronounced horns). It is most likely an Eastern Fence Lizard.

You don't have "geikos" running around, you mean geckos. Also, salamanders are not lizards.

The green lizard with the thing under its chin is called a Green Anole. We have them all over here in NC as well. The expandable reddish bit in their throats is called a dewlap. There are Brown Anoles, also.

The males do push ups as a way of marking their territory, which often means all the female anoles in the area. It's used to show strength to any potential challengers.

Using the dewlaps are a way for the anole to seem bigger than he really is... for the purpose of imposing potential male challengers or to attract females.

The other one is not the Texas Horned Lizard (which is found in GA, but has much more pronounced horns). It is most likely an Eastern Fence Lizard.

Thank you, that was very informative. I have lived in this region all my life and until I moved to this part of the region I have never seen some of these before.