Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanSince1970

How In The World Did We Pass On Todd Gurley? Jeez

Mods need to keep a watch on my detractors. They all showed up on this thread. Same old boys. Called me Old Fart, Ben Gay and many other less than appealing names. Just for expressing my opinion. What's really right about that Mods? Just don't ban me. i can handle these clowns. Trust me. Watch Todd Gurley run circles around Vic Beasley. Don't come cryin on my shoulder.

And the victim card is played. Right on cue.

Some folks are losing the respect of their peers over this Gurley bulchit man.

Stfu,and move your azzes on over to the rams boards please.

I swear the maturity level and obsession over the UGA standout is borderline swiftlike in nature. Get a hold of yourselves you panzies. Seriously!

You clowns are trying to ruin possibly the greatest draft in falcons history. Would you kindly knock it off so we can get behind the epic 2015 grand theft our team just pulled off?? Have a clue and get over it...thanks!

Most are just enjoying themselves. There's like 3 or 4 posters that just seem to be on a mission to ruin it for everybody. dry.png

Most are just enjoying themselves. There's like 3 or 4 posters that just seem to be on a mission to ruin it for everybody. dry.png

Between FFS70's predictable complaint thread and the great bet welching of 2015, I am enjoying my distraction on the boards today...

Tomorrow is back to the grind, but at least a couple posters are putting on their clown makeup today and entertaining the rest of us tonight.

Some folks are losing the respect of their peers over this Gurley bulchit man.

Stfu,and move your azzes on over to the rams boards please.

I swear the maturity level and obsession over the UGA standout is borderline swiftlike in nature. Get a hold of yourselves you panzies. Seriously!

You clowns are trying to ruin possibly the greatest draft in falcons history. Would you kindly knock it off so we can get behind the epic 2015 grand theft our team just pulled off?? Have a clue and get over it...thanks!

Well said. If they are on Gurlie's nuts so much they should be rams fans. I guess they like having a onesided team all offense no defense.

Mods need to keep a watch on my detractors. They all showed up on this thread. Same old boys. Called me Old Fart, Ben Gay and many other less than appealing names. Just for expressing my opinion. What's really right about that Mods? Just don't ban me. i can handle these clowns. Trust me. Watch Todd Gurley run circles around Vic Beasley. Don't come cryin on my shoulder.

We don't play the Rams this year sir.

So FFS70 hates everything Julio Jones because he's just a "shiny hood ornament" but then is crying like a little ***** because we didn't draft another "shiny hood ornament" in Todd Gurley. Who in the heIl cares about fixing the defense. Nope we should have just drafted another off injured "shiny hood ornament". What FFS70 doesn't tell you is that he would have bitched and moan about Thomas Dimitroff drafting another injury prone player because that is what he does. He cannot be pleased.

For the last time. Shiny Hood Ornaments are wide receivers. Google that term. And learn. Julio may be the biggest ornament of all time because Dimi coughed up five picks we could have used on Justin Houstin, DeMarco Murray, Keven Zeitler, Justin Thomas and Brandon Boykiin.

Running backs aint hood ornaments son. We have been to the playoffs twelve times. Ten of those times we had a bell cow running back. The last time we went to a playoff we had a 1000 yard 10 TD bell cow. Even in a pass happy Kutty offense. We just passed on the best bell cow to come out in eight years. Somebody should be fired. Clueless much?

The heck with Gurley. Had we drafted him I would have loved him like I have wanted him here since I was born. However we did not draft him and so that means he is not a Falcon so I could care less about him.

For the last time. Shiny Hood Ornaments are wide receivers. Google that term. And learn. Julio may be the biggest ornament of all time because Dimi coughed up five picks we could have used on Justin Houstin, DeMarco Murray, Keven Zeitler, Justin Thomas and Brandon Boykiin.

Running backs aint hood ornaments son. We have been to the playoffs twelve times. Ten of those times we had a bell cow running back. The last time we went to a playoff we had a 1000 yard 10 TD bell cow. Even in a pass happy Kutty offense. We just passed on the best bell cow to come out in eight years. Somebody should be fired. Clueless much?

No we didn't.

Lol this is exactly what I've been saying. He's a massive hypocrite UGA homer.

He wanted Houston over Julio, but not Gurley over Beasley
Right...rolleyes.gif

No he wanted Justin Houstin, DeMarco Murray, Kevin Zeitler, Virgil Green and Brandon Boykin over Julio Jones in 2011.

He wanted Todd Gurley, Randy Gregory and Owamagbe Odighizuwa over Vic Beasley, Jalen Collins and Tevin Coleman in 2015.

He was right in 2011. Looks to be right in 2015. I know yall boys hate the the third person quotes. Good.

The heck with Gurley. Had we drafted him I would have loved him like I have wanted him here since I was born. However we did not draft him and so that means he is not a Falcon so I could care less about him.

Please, for the love of God, at least for a little while, take away OP's posting privileges.

Everyone else, like this post if you agree. smile.png

No he wanted Justin Houstin, DeMarco Murray, Kevin Zeitler, Virgil Green and Brandon Boykin over Julio Jones in 2011.

He wanted Todd Gurley, Randy Gregory and Owamagbe Odighizuwa over Vic Beasley, Jalen Collins and Tevin Coleman in 2015.

He was right in 2011. Looks to be right in 2015. I know yall boys hate the the third person quotes. Good.

No he doesn't. Not in the slightest. He does however seem to look like a sore loser right now.

Please, for the love of God, at least for a little while, take away OP's posting privileges.

He's become the town fool, don't take away his access to the town square. He isn't actually trolling, he is just ignorant. No crime in that, and much entertainment has resulted...

I'm guessing just because we didn't draft Gurley no one on this roster is a bellcow RB. Ok Then

I am not here to silence opinions that differ from mine and others. He can feel and say pretty much whatever he wants regarding the draft and what he wanted. However we are also free to laugh at him. emot-munch.gif

I love Gurley but..............

best drafie in yearsie camie to atlantie. pass rushie addressie and slot receivie/running backie addressie. huge stealie in the 5th roundie with a 2nd round talentie.

still in shockie.

LMAO!!! :lol:

I love Gurley but..............

best drafie in yearsie camie to atlantie. pass rushie addressie and slot receivie/running backie addressie. huge stealie in the 5th roundie with a 2nd round talentie.

still in shockie.

Lol..Good Post

Then he came on later, after I asked if we got one of those three if he'd applaud the pick and said this:

To which I responded:

Turns out I nailed that last one. "The day before the draft" my fuzzy butt. This is nothing but a troll move. He decided Gurley was the pick because he knew there was no way anyone on our entire team was stupid enough to burn a no. 8 overall pick on an injured RB with the holes we have on the defense. He knew he'd be able to whine for years about not picking his guy. And when I called him on it, he claimed he'd take Beasley ahead of Gurley, but then started backpedaling so fast he's threatening to take roster spots from Trufant, Alford and Collins.

The funny part is, Williams almost fell to us. He'd have really twisted himself in knots over that one.

Post digger. Mods is this a CoC violation? These boys are after me.

Look up the rest of my posts son. Clearly said it was Williams, followed by Fowler and then Todd Gurley. Back yard beast. Right there for the taking. More Dimi weenie steppin. Took a situational third down edge rusher who has been run over, around, through and past by the Gurlie Man. Somebody would get fired Monday morning if I was in charge. Trust me.

Post digger. Mods is this a CoC violation? These boys are after me.

Look up the rest of my posts son. Clearly said it was Williams, followed by Fowler and then Todd Gurley. Back yard beast. Right there for the taking. More Dimi weenie steppin. Took a situational third down edge rusher who has been run over, around, through and past by the Gurlie Man. Somebody would get fired Monday morning if I was in charge. Trust me.

Had he bumped the thread, yes it would be a violation and I would have immediately warned him and locked it.