Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanSince1970

How In The World Did We Pass On Todd Gurley? Jeez

Then he came on later, after I asked if we got one of those three if he'd applaud the pick and said this:

To which I responded:

Turns out I nailed that last one. "The day before the draft" my fuzzy butt. This is nothing but a troll move. He decided Gurley was the pick because he knew there was no way anyone on our entire team was stupid enough to burn a no. 8 overall pick on an injured RB with the holes we have on the defense. He knew he'd be able to whine for years about not picking his guy. And when I called him on it, he claimed he'd take Beasley ahead of Gurley, but then started backpedaling so fast he's threatening to take roster spots from Trufant, Alford and Collins.

The funny part is, Williams almost fell to us. He'd have really twisted himself in knots over that one.

w6cJS28.jpg

Gurley + Gregory + Diggy is waaaaay better than Beasley + Collins + Coleman. Trust me.

You've probably already figured this out, but nobody trusts you.

Guest King Jigsaw

You've probably already figured this out, but nobody likes you.

FTFY.

Gurley + Gregory + Diggy is waaaaay better than Beasley + Collins + Coleman. Trust me.

Captain hindsight strikes again.

FFS70: They were there when we picked, and no it doesn't matter that at each successive pick I would have had no idea the following players would be available at the next pick...

Transparent....

I'm far happier with our draft than any draft that is relying on Gregory for anything. Sorry dude but you are wrong on this one...

My brother from another mother.

Let's revisit your claim in February 2018 bro.

You a Gator fan and hate the damage he did. I understand.

I would have loved Gurley, but we had to go pass rush. We had no way of knowing how far Shane Ray or Gregory would have been there. Tevin Coleman is not Gurley, but he's not a bad consolation prize.

This was a great draft. Time to move on.

Then he came on later, after I asked if we got one of those three if he'd applaud the pick and said this: To which I responded: Turns out I nailed that last one. "The day before the draft" my fuzzy butt. This is nothing but a troll move. He decided Gurley was the pick because he knew there was no way anyone on our entire team was stupid enough to burn a no. 8 overall pick on an injured RB with the holes we have on the defense. He knew he'd be able to whine for years about not picking his guy. And when I called him on it, he claimed he'd take Beasley ahead of Gurley, but then started backpedaling so fast he's threatening to take roster spots from Trufant, Alford and Collins.The funny part is, Williams almost fell to us. He'd have really twisted himself in knots over that one.

Nice ownage. Looks like he's been planning this thread since at least last Monday. Pretty disturbing.

This seems like an irrelevant thread. Gurlie is and will be a great RB.

STL Had 28th ranked offense and 17th ranked defense.

ATL Had 8th ranked offense and 32nd ranked defense.

STL needed a stud RB.

ATL needed a stud pass rush.

Plain and simple!

If we took Gurlie we maybe have 4th or 5th offense, but still 32nd defense.

Maybe we go 9-7, but we would be great for fantasy league.

Herein lies the problem.

We cut or let ten players walk from the 2014 defense..

We signed or drafted 10 players in the last three months..

We passed on the best RB to be drafted in the last eight years.

Somebody needs to get fired.

Pack it in FFS70, gurlie not in atlantie bro. Accept these picks or the burn unit will continue to go to work. It is what it is man.

If you made this same thread you'd have gotten flamed but not to this extent.This thread really isn't about Gurley at all rather it's about FFS70's constant bitching and moaning no matter what.He will literally do a 180 on an issue just so he can bitch about something.

If you made this same thread you'd have gotten flamed but not to this extent.This thread really isn't about Gurley at all rather it's about FFS70's constant bitching and moaning no matter what.He will literally do a 180 on an issue just so he can ***** about something.

and his arrogance, don't forget arrogance

If you made this same thread you'd have gotten flamed but not to this extent.This thread really isn't about Gurley at all rather it's about FFS70's constant bitching and moaning no matter what.He will literally do a 180 on an issue just so he can ***** about something.

Like I said earlier, he should have gone into politics. He flip flops so hard it gives Romney whiplash.

Herein lies the problem.

We cut or let ten players walk from the 2014 defense..

We signed or drafted 10 players in the last three months..

We passed on the best RB to be drafted in the last eight years.

Somebody needs to get fired.

What type of **** math is that?

if we dont fix the O line and the D line it does not matter who we put back there when matt is on his butt cause the o line holds the d like water