Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanSince1970

How In The World Did We Pass On Todd Gurley? Jeez

When Coleman runs for 1250 plus will you believe. Better yet lets see who ends up with the most Longest runs from line. We got a awesome RB. I jsut never thought he would be the guy we would get thought he would have been gone.

good thing you aren't. Remember Dunta Robinson was a shutdown corner according to you lol

All the while, he's offering to drive "Crisp" Houston to the state line - only to complain vociferously about letting him go years later. I'd link the thread, but of course he deleted it.

Lot of fairys on here calling for bans

Boy does this place suck ****

Lot of fairys on here calling for bans

Boy does this place suck ****

More name calling........ Way to go FFS..............

Could have had Gurley, Gregory and Diggy in the first three rounds.

Went with Beasley, Collins and Coleman instead.

If I was running the show somebody would have to explain that one to me.

I'm far happier with our draft than any draft that is relying on Gregory for anything. Sorry dude but you are wrong on this one...

Guest King Jigsaw

Every time I think I've seen the extent of 70's toolery, he makes another thread to push that limit farther. I've never seen a 'fan' incessantly complain about everything like this guy does. In fact, I don't remember the last time I saw him say anything positive about this organization. It's always "choir boy this" or "hood ornament that" and it really has gotten unbearable. This is the time every fan should be excited. Instead of supporting the new crop of Falcons, he'd rather whine about the players that we didn't take as if he completely missed out.

This seems like an irrelevant thread. Gurlie is and will be a great RB.

STL Had 28th ranked offense and 17th ranked defense.

ATL Had 8th ranked offense and 32nd ranked defense.

STL needed a stud RB.

ATL needed a stud pass rush.

Plain and simple!

If we took Gurlie we maybe have 4th or 5th offense, but still 32nd defense.

Maybe we go 9-7, but we would be great for fantasy league.

All the while, he's offering to drive "Crisp" Houston to the state line - only to complain vociferously about letting him go years later. I'd link the thread, but of course he deleted it.

he has selective memory

Every time I think I've seen the extent of 70's toolery, he makes another thread to push that limit farther. I've never seen a 'fan' incessantly complain about everything like this guy does. In fact, I don't remember the last time I saw him say anything positive about this organization. It's always "choir boy this" or "hood ornament that" and it really has gotten unbearable. This is the time every fan should be excited. Instead of supporting the new crop of Falcons, he'd rather whine about the players that we didn't take as if he completely missed out.

You know what's hilarious? When The Walking Dead airs each year, he wanders down to ABF and tries to give me **** for criticizing that show. When it's explained to him that of all people, an Atlanta sports fan should understand watching something you enjoy and hoping it gets better, he goes silent. Then, he does nothing but complain in TATF.

The hypocrisy knows no bounds.

I'm sorry folks I aint over it yet. Please bear with me.

I mean how do you let another beast get out of your backyard? Criminal!!! We should have at least made the pick for Blank. He needs rest. I need rest. Yall need rest.

Don't get me wrong. I love Beasley. He was in my number two slot behind Dante. But Gurley moved in front of him on my round one board the day before the draft. He's gonna have to learn how to stop the run and drop in coverage against NFL players. Good luck.

Gurley aint got to learn sht. That mofo can run inside, run outside, bounce Falcon Oline jailbreak runs, pick up a third and one behind a Falcon Oline, leave the back seven in the dust, catch out of the backfield, block for his QB, and return kicks if we need him to. Shame, shame, shame.

Oh-Boy-here-we-go-again.jpg

Could have had Gurley, Gregory and Diggy in the first three rounds.

Went with Beasley, Collins and Coleman instead.

If I was running the show somebody would have to explain that one to me.

I like all 3 picks. Makes sense to the team. More value in that than grabbing Gurley at 8. Even tho I think Gurley will be great I think Beasley will be too. Collins will thrive in Quinn's system and Coleman will be a problem in Shanny's system.