Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanSince1970

How In The World Did We Pass On Todd Gurley? Jeez

457 posts in this topic

Well the other guy got a week vacation for subtle racism.

You mean the stuff from the draft thread about the silliness of any name other than english ones?

Side note, check my pm, I'd like to discuss something with you.

Tuggle'2 likes this

You mean the stuff from the draft thread about the silliness of any name other than english ones?

Side note, check my pm, I'd like to discuss something with you.

Extremely busy at the moment, but I will try and get to you brother. Just be patient for me.

Maybe if we all agree with him, then he doesn't feel the need to create this pointless thread

Sadly, no, he'll just change his position so he can keep arguing. Thing to do is treat it like the game it is, whenever anybody on the board starts getting on my nerves, it's time for me to log off and get some air.

I'm sorry folks I aint over it yet. Please bear with me.

I mean how do you let another beast get out of your backyard? Criminal!!! We should have at least made the pick for Blank. He needs rest. I need rest. Yall need rest.

Don't get me wrong. I love Beasley. He was in my number two slot behind Dante. But Gurley moved in front of him on my round one board the day before the draft. He's gonna have to learn how to stop the run and drop in coverage against NFL players. Good luck.

Gurley aint got to learn sht. That mofo can run inside, run outside, bounce Falcon Oline jailbreak runs, pick up a third and one behind a Falcon Oline, leave the back seven in the dust, catch out of the backfield, block for his QB, and return kicks if we need him to. Shame, shame, shame.

I'm a Georgia fan... get over it. This kind of BS embarrasses me as a Dawg supporter.. The Falcons had a great draft and picked the right man for the franchise at this moment.

FFS1970, I read every post you make and consider your insight but I have one question for you. If Gurley is such a big difference maker, how many SEC championships did UGA have with Gurley?

Zero.

Extremely busy at the moment, but I will try and get to you brother. Just be patient for me.

No you're cool. I'm just hoping to level with you on something. smile.png

You clearly don't know 70 very well. There is a roughly 110% chance that he would be deriding TD for not taking Beasley had he drafted Gurley. Just call him Daffy.

http://youtu.be/9-k5J4RxQdE

He did this **** with Matthews last year.

"If the Big 5 are all gone we should draft XYZ"

Fast forward 12 months and he's spitting the "TD reached for Matthews instead of Y"

It's embarrassing.

Also said I didn't want you banned.

Was more a comment than a complaint.

And, appreciated going to the game immensely, doesn't mean I have to agree with you for the rest of my messageboard life.

If I pull this thread up in 3rd years, Tug will ban me.

Even if Gurley goes on to have a HOF career, still doesn't mean it was the right move for Atlanta.

Sorry to pull the took you to a game card.

Just under attack and expected some support.

Thinking back Gazoo took me to many Falcon events. I blasted him on TATF.

So keep on bro. Gazoo is my mentor. He told me. Tell the truth. I will always tell the truth. Trust me.

Sorry to pull the took you to a game card.

Just under attack and expected some support.

Thinking back Gazoo took me to many Falcon events. I blasted him on TATF.

So keep on bro. Gazoo is my mentor. He told me. Tell the truth. I will always tell the truth. Trust me.

Hey I supported you. Said you're my bro even if we don't agree.

Hey I supported you. Said you're my bro even if we don't agree.

Thanks bro. I really appreciate it.

I know we don't agree on everything but we agree on just about 97% of everything.

Our last disagreement was probably Gregory. He could bust like Busterson or Jelly. But I don't think he will. Watch him beast in DAL. We should have snapped that mofo up in the second. Gurley hurt. Gregory hurt too. Then we passed on Diggy. Yikes.

Lawd have mercy on my tired soul. I need rest Reverend.

Knight of God likes this

The sign of the truly arrogant....

"I'm under attack!"

Yep. You. Personal.

Not the inconsistent story.

Not the past post editing.

Not the retconning.

Not the intellectual dishonesty.

KOG and I disagree about a ton of ****....but he's not full of ****. He's just got different perspectives.

You? You're full of ****.

All this proves is that OP is a bigger fan of UGA and Gurley than he is of the Falcons, which is ok I might add. He just needs to understand that his perspective may be a lil' skewed when it comes to what's best for the Falcons.

All this proves is that OP is a bigger fan of UGA and Gurley himself than he is of the Falcons, which is ok I might add. He just needs to understand that his perspective may be a lil' skewed when it comes to what's best for the Falcons.

Fixed.

"I'm under attack!"

Yep. You. Personal.

Not the retconning.

KOG and I disagree about a ton of ****....but he's not full of ****. He's just got different perspectives.

65c6f20c_DAYUM.jpeg

You need to ban these trolls following me. They spamming me with weird bug pics. That Gaucho guy and that other troll Falcan Moore.

Perhaps if you don't want to be mocked, you shouldn't start threads making declaratory statements, then make bets about how confident you are in your own correctness, then stick your head in the ground like an ostrich when you are wrong. You only have to do one thing to stop being mocked: stand by your word. See below for an example of how to do that.

Bawse, please post the sig you would like me to use for a month. I bet you that Gurley wouldn't go in the top 15, and I was wrong.

"I'm under attack!"

Yep. You. Personal.

Not the retconning.

I get the way you mentioned a lot. Believe it or not I am from the gazoo and FF70 line of thinking...lol. You know though, he may be ticked but at least he's not trolling. We have plenty of those. Tell you what though. If Beasley gets even 7 sacks, Coleman busts 4ypc and Jarrett proves to be hammer-like...this will have been a draft above anything I have seen on this team.

Usually get that on the Ravens.

I get the way you mentioned a lot. Believe it or not I am from the gazoo and FF70 line of thinking...lol. You know though, he may be ticked but at least he's not trolling. We have plenty of those. Tell you what though. If Beasley gets even 7 sacks, Coleman busts 4ypc and Jarrett proves to be hammer-like...this will have been a draft above anything I have seen on this team.

Usually get that on the Ravens.

For me, it was all the Jarrett pick. Not only to take advantage of one of the best "All Tape Team" talents in the draft but to GO GET HIM.

That took a good draft and made it the best draft I've seen this team put on paper. And given how inconsistent the draft is, that's all you can ask for.

Now we just need to hope these guys develop into good players.

Duly noted both of you.

I always try to respect others. Ffs70 is the definition of an antagonist, and he does so while disrespecting others all the time. Now he's trying to point fingers at others because he's getting called on it. This is a new low for him. I frankly wouldn't notice if he was banned. But would still enjoy hearing about it. He truly has exposed himself now.