Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

FalconFanSince1970

How In The World Did We Pass On Todd Gurley? Jeez

457 posts in this topic

I'm sorry folks I aint over it yet. Please bear with me.

I mean how do you let another beast get out of your backyard? Criminal!!! We should have at least made the pick for Blank. He needs rest. I need rest. Yall need rest.

Don't get me wrong. I love Beasley. He was in my number two slot behind Dante. But Gurley moved in front of him on my round one board the day before the draft. He's gonna have to learn how to stop the run and drop in coverage against NFL players. Good luck.

Gurley aint got to learn sht. That mofo can run inside, run outside, bounce Falcon Oline jailbreak runs, pick up a third and one behind a Falcon Oline, leave the back seven in the dust, catch out of the backfield, block for his QB, and return kicks if we need him to. Shame, shame, shame.

Diesel_Bird, Bawse and JBender like this

I'm sorry folks I aint over it yet. Please bear with me.

I mean how do you let another beast get out of your backyard? Criminal!!! We should have at least made the pick for Blank. He needs rest. I need rest. Yall need rest.

Don't get me wrong. I love Beasley. He was in my number two slot behind Dante. But Gurley moved in front of him on my round one board the day before the draft. He's gonna have to learn how to stop the run and drop in coverage against NFL players. Good luck.

Gurley aint got to learn sht. That mofo can run inside, run outside, bounce Falcon Oline jailbreak runs, pick up a third and one behind a Falcon Oline, leave the back seven in the dust, catch out of the backfield, block for his QB, and return kicks if we need him to. Shame, shame, shame.

Smdh... Stupidity at it's finest.

I asked if you would continue to whine if we didn't get Gurley or man up and support the player we got. I now know the answer

I asked if you would continue to whine if we didn't get Gurley or man up and support the player we got. I now know the answer

Yeah just like the Julio move. Bad moves, Trust me.

Yes, how in the world did we pass on an expensive, injury prone shiny hood ornament? Jeez, indeed.

Julio ran a 4.3 40 on a broken foot at the combine. Gurley wouldn't even let a doctor tap his knee with the little hammer they use to test reflexes at the combine.

What a diva.