Falcons Waive Te Kyle Miller

xskyx

Hilarious... so many posters wondering about our TE position and lack of depth, and we cut one.

Tamme, Moeaki, Toi and Schuler!?? I'm down with that. Compare TE rosters around the league and tell me who has a better COMPLETE corps... 2 productive veteran starters and 2 competent backups...

All 6 of the recently waived players were PS types, that predated Quinn.

thats fine, we lost nothing by keeping them around for one camp to see if they can be of any use, and now we are scrapping them for more promissing UDFA's

Hilarious... so many posters wondering about our TE position and lack of depth, and we cut one.

Tamme, Moeaki, Toi and Schuler!?? I'm down with that. Compare TE rosters around the league and tell me who has a better COMPLETE corps... 2 productive veteran starters and 2 competent backups...

HAHA. Dude. So many teams have better "complete corps"...

so he is a pure nobody

He was a filler. He was the same as any other player added to our PS, during the season, a player that would never stand the chance of making the roster. The 8 that we added at the start of the season were usually alright, but any added during the season, were bound to get cut. It was the same with the preseason around here. Whenever we needed to fill a spot on the 90, we'd grab some scrub that stood no shot of making the team. Seeing players like that getting playing time during the preseason over player that might actually make the team, only to see them cut shortly thereafter, was always infuriating to me. I never understood it.

He was a filler. He was the same as any other player added to our PS, during the season, a player that would never stand the chance of making the roster. The 8 that we added at the start of the season were usually alright, but any added during the season, were bound to get cut. It was the same with the preseason around here. Whenever we needed to fill a spot on the 90, we'd grab some scrub that stood no shot of making the team. Seeing players like that getting playing time during the preseason over player that might actually make the team, only to see them cut shortly thereafter, was always infuriating to me. I never understood it.

except that one year when we added Kevin Cone, he was alright, still in the league I think.

cant be mad tho, all the players want is a shot, they get paid for those 2-3 weeks, someone else might see them. Sucks being a long shot.

except that one year when we added Kevin Cone, he was alright, still in the league I think.

cant be mad tho, all the players want is a shot, they get paid for those 2-3 weeks, someone else might see them. Sucks being a long shot.

I'm mostly talking about the guys that had already been waived by 5+ teams, and were doomed to get cut from the moment that they were signed. In those cases, it would have benefited the team more to have just left the roster spot empty and given the playing time to players that actually had a chance.