RT: Schraeder, Holmes

QB: Ryan, Yates

WR1: Jones

WR2: White, Hankerson

WR3: Hardy, Hester, Weems

TE: Tamme, Toilolo, Moeaki

RB: Freeman, Coleman, Smith

FB: DiMarco

If you watch the TD/Quinn presser from today, they stated that Jarrett would be a one gap penetrator (DT on your chart), and Rodgers is going to be tried at tackle.

He's not on your chart, but if you have a deeper depth chart for camp, they said they King is going to be tried at CB.

Add in Goodman and Biermann on defense.

Take off Allen and replace him with King, who TD and Quinn said we will try at CB.

They also said Rodgers will play OT for us, not OG.

Add in Person on offense.

That gives us 50 players total, 25 on D and 25 on O. Throw in Bryant, Bosher, and Harris and you have the Final 53.

Take off Allen and replace him with King, who TD and Quinn said we will try at CB.

That gives us 50 players total, 25 on D and 25 on O. Throw in Bryant, Bosher, and Harris and you have the Final 53.

Bosher is awful

If you watch the TD/Quinn presser from today, they stated that Jarrett would be a one gap penetrator (DT on your chart), and Rodgers is going to be tried at tackle.

He's not on your chart, but if you have a deeper depth chart for camp, they said they King is going to be tried at CB.

Yes, I'm just listing 4/3 base defense and have to list him somewhere but I still think Jarrrett will be a NT in nickel.

And yes, the depth chart assumes a lot because there is a chance Baker is a post-June 1st cut. Then... I would move Holmes as Matthews back-up and Rodgers the back-up RT.

The head of college scouting said they saw Rodgers as a RT/RG but truth be told, it will be very hard for him to make the final 53.

Yes, a just copy/pasted from my depth chart thread before we drafted King.

I wasn't trying to make the final 53 and didn't go deeper than two on defense.

Anyone still think we are gonna try Southward at CB and Alford at FS?

Seeing us draft Collins and King to play CB just makes me really buy into the Southward-to-CB theory.

And Alford could be eased into a transition at FS since we have a veteran like Godfrey on the roster.

I just think the theory has some ground to stand upon, assuming Quinn wants all of his corners in the same mold.