I Approve Of This Draft

At least not until the 7th round.

Which is better than saying "Who?" in the 3rd round.

I know Akeem King so I loved that pick with a passion.

Jake Rogers I wasnt too sure about. But he seems to be EWU's anchor on the oline.

I want to get you started on Akeem King.What should we know?

Addressed to you to Thakrunk.

Big guy at 6'3" 215. Nice range and speed. I believe he clocked in the low 4.4s. I picked upbon him watching David Cobb vs. SJSU. He seemed to always be around the ball or making thr tackle. Very fluid in his motions.

There's a youtube video out there on him. My gripe is that i feel like he should tackle harder. I wanted James Sample, but King was my late round safety that I wanted to take.

Big guy at 6'3" 215. Nice range and speed. I believe he clocked in the low 4.4s. I picked upbon him watching David Cobb vs. SJSU. He seemed to always be around the ball or making thr tackle. Very fluid in his motions.

There's a youtube video out there on him. My gripe is that i feel like he should tackle harder. I wanted James Sample, but King was my late round safety that I wanted to take.

last 40 I saw for him was sub 4.4's I think he'd be a good gunner, got looooong arms. Defintely don't hate it.

I want to get you started on Akeem King.What should we know?

Addressed to you too Thakrunk.

Thakrunk laid out a lot of it, but my favorite part about him (aside from the obvious size and speed) is his hips. Man, you just don't see hips that smooth on a 6'3 cornerback. He might not turn into anything, he might be one of the biggest steals in the draft. I just love it for how late it was, he's got a ton of upside. Wouldn't be surprised if he was rated pretty highly on our board. Immediate ST contributor.

Hmm....so maybe it wasn't all TDs fault?

No not all, Blank has his fair share of blame also. When they sign Jones to a big contract and doom this team to mediocrity then undoubtedly Blank will be exposed as the source of poor decisions.

Really like it too, liked the whole offseason, unlike the last time they went after a HC, they got their first choice, and one of the best candidates. Then, in FA they quietly positioned themselves so that they could go BPA after getting an edge rusher in the first. Which is what they did.

And if this D is good next year,it'll be good for years. Like the young skill players on Offense, even the 7th rounders look interesting.

Think Beasley, Hageman and Jarrett can anchor the Dline for years, that Coleman and Freeman give the Falcons a real run game, That Matthews, Hawley, Asomoah and Holmes/Schreader are 4 5ths of a solid Oline, with several players that can fill the LG spot.

Also love the different energy that Quinn provides, loved Smith, but after his heart scare and the Giants game, he was never the same.

D is going to have a bunch of young, big, fast, physical guys with enough vets to to help keep them together, a simpler scheme and better training in fundamentals. They could be radically improved immediately or they could become much better over the season.

Hopeful about the offense too, more run game means more effective passing- Hankerson may be perfect for the new offense-Ryan is by far the best QB he's had throwing to him.

Think the best case scenario is that they go, say 5-3 first half of the year, then really start clicking in the second half, cruise through the division, and be the classic playoff team nobody wants to play.