Falcons Draft - Photo Collage

g-dawg

Can't wait to see what Quinn can do with these guys.

yeah, me too. In the Mike Smith regime, if you were not a 1st or 2nd rounder - you had no chance to play early - I think you will see Quinn get these rooks on the field - all of 'em.

Guest Mr Plow

Potential to be the BEST Falcons draft in history of the franchise - 49 years.

All Southern players.....hmmmmmm????

Coincidence? I think not! (although I'm not sure how southern Indiana is)

This defense is going to be ridiculous if this staff can coach up these guys + Hageman. There are still some holes to fill but overall the foundation is there.

agreed. I like that we are transitioning to a young nucleus - eventually.

Beasley

Hageman

Jarrett

Trufant

Collins

Alford

mixed in w/ some solid vets like Durant, Brooks Reed, William Moore and Soliai - Worrilow can be what he is - a two down thumper and get his azz off the field in nickel.

For once we had good picks in a draft. TD might try to give up the two sevenths and go back into the sixth round. Then it's on to signing the UDFAs.

harder to trade up now. we will sit tight and make those picks.

is Darren Waller gone yet? Ga. Tech WR/TE - would like to get him.

agreed. I like that we are transitioning to a young nucleus - eventually.

Beasley

Hageman

Jarrett

Trufant

Collins

Alford

mixed in w/ some solid vets like Durant, Brooks Reed, William Moore and Soliai - Worrilow can be what he is - a two down thumper and get his azz off the field in nickel.

FS is still a question mark but I think Southward will step up. I don't have much confidence in Worrilow but you can't fix everything.

I think for the first time ever i would like Adam Rank or his counterpart idiot Dave Dameshek to do one of their cupcake best dressed pieces. I mean Vic Beasley should win an award for that suit. He straight up knew he was gonna be a Falcon and rocked that red and black.

I think for the first time ever i would like Adam Rank or his counterpart idiot Dave Dameshek to do one of their cupcake best dressed pieces. I mean Vic Beasley should win an award for that suit. He straight up knew he was gonna be a Falcon and rocked that red and black.

yeah, but it looked like Shane Ray thought the same....lol.

Beasley did look super-fly in those threads.

I don't really necessarily care where the college players come from - but we all know that for the last 10+ years, the best football has been played in the South - but it always seemed like we rarely took players from the south. Glad to see that changed in this draft.

I see Dan Quinn's influence finally has us looking at "the right kind of players" - just that alone will lead to more SEC/ACC Falcon draft picks.