Grady Jarrett

Bawse

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Writing in his 2015 NFL Draft Preview, personnel analyst Nolan Nawrocki compared Jarrett to a “poor man’s Brandon Mebane.” The 6-foot-1, 311-pound Mebane has had a productive career for the Seahawks, for whom new Atlanta head coach Dan Quinn was an assistant for four seasons.

Jarrett would seem likely to compete for a role in Seattle’s DT rotation in Year One. And if he turns out like Mebane — a starter in all eight NFL seasons — then the Falcons will have made one of the best moves of Round Five

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/02/falcons-trade-up-with-vikings-select-clemson-dt-grady-jarrett/

Grady Jarrett@GradyJarrett Apr 28

I ain't a poor mans nobody. I am Grady Jarrett. You better get right.

HelI YES. This is the guy folks, this is my guy. 1st round talent. He's a linebacker in a DT body. I'm so excited about this draft. Holy crap. This is unbelievable. This is better than anything I ever could have imagined.

Like, really? Imagine someone posting this before the draft, we'd have laughed them off and said everyone was going too late. "But nice players tho"

1) Vic Beasley

2) Jalen Collins

3) Tevin Coleman

4) Justin Hardy

5) Grady Jarrett

Wonder how close he and his dad are? Seems like he's his own man and it gets kind of downplayed. (Seems closer to Ray Lewis)

Still I imagine it would be kind of neat to play in a football stadium you can look up and see your dad's face in the ring of honor.

Wonder how close he and his dad are? Seems like he's his own man and it gets kind of downplayed. (Seems closer to Ray Lewis)

Still I imagine it would be kind of neat to play in a football stadium you can look up and see your dad's face in the ring of honor.

this might answer your question

Grady said he just got off the phone with his father, Jessie Tuggle. "He's ecstatic." #RiseUp

Edited by demfalconsboyz

Guest Gritz

Man, I am just plain thrilled. Not sure what this means...I have nothing to complain about...not at all...it feels odd really...

I'm with you on this.

This is the best Falcons draft I can ever remember. We haven't picked a guy yet who I don't think will be starting or at least in that first rotation come game 1.....

Man, I am just plain thrilled. Not sure what this means...I have nothing to complain about...not at all...it feels odd really...

one of. The things that makes me excited is how excited you are. You're usually really cranky by this time of the draft.

This is a draft to remember here guys. All good picks. Every one. Great moves.

I had an almost uncanny feeling of calm and confidence going into this draft despite the debacles of recent past years. Quinn has the eye for talent like nobody this franchise has ever had before. I can't wait to watch all these new players come together under his leadership this season. Professional football is returning to the ATL.