Justin Hardy

Bawse

Love it, my time to shine.

Strengths: Dude does not drop a pass. Incredible hands. Dude was a leader here at ECU and was one of our few weapons on offense and still put up numbers. Great route runner. Not a big rah rah guy, and is rather quiet. Smart guy though as he had already graduated while he still played the season. Not the fastest guy in the world, as he's much more shifty. I don't like him on the outside, which is where he played at ECU. Tough guy. Very solid pickup, I thought we'd go someone in the mold of Diggs.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing hands, good blocker, decent speed. He will replace HD well, he has much better hands and better body control not nearly as awkward as HD was.

Right on the money. I'm more worried of the logjam it creates at WR.

Julio, Roddy, Hank, Devin, Hardy, Weems.

Now that I look at it if I had to guess, Hardy would be the one left off the gameday roster.

Guest Mr Plow

Exactly the type of receiver I wanted ... strong hands and possession guy. But when are we going to address the O-line? We BADLY need O-line help.

Someone sell me on this kid, 5'10 4.5 speed kinda eh on him right now, I like the blocking

What's his ceiling?

I hate comparing players but think of Antonio brown. 5'11", 4.47. Hardy's low was a 4.43 and he has excellent hands to go along with being an excellent route runner

Someone sell me on this kid, 5'10 4.5 speed kinda eh on him right now, I like the blocking

What's his ceiling?

Hard worker (former walk on) and catches everything thrown at him. My roommate was on the team before destroying his knee and said Hardy didn't drop anything in practice. Only real knocks are his size and straight line speed, which we have enough of on this team.

Assuming he will more than likely play the slot. He will be better than Harry Douglas in some aspects. The big difference I see between them is that he can make contested catches. So all those dumb fade routes that Ryan use to throw to Harry Douglas can now actually be caught. Theres obviously more differences, but thats one that i am glad Hardy has.

Not to mention the dude has arguably the best hands in the draft. I still liked McBride more than him, but for a 4th round WR its a good pick.

Love it, my time to shine.

Strengths: Dude does not drop a pass. Incredible hands. Dude was a leader here at ECU and was one of our few weapons on offense and still put up numbers. Great route runner. Not a big rah rah guy, and is rather quiet. Smart guy though as he had already graduated while he still played the season. Not the fastest guy in the world, as he's much more shifty. I don't like him on the outside, which is where he played at ECU. Tough guy. Very solid pickup, I thought we'd go someone in the mold of Diggs.

Appreciate the first hand analysis

Just watching the highlight video, bc I don know anything else about the guy obviously....he looks to have some sticky hands. Kinda hilarious to see a medium sized guy dominate around the goal line in passing situations like that.

Does not appear explosive by any means though....but thats ok....thats why we got Julio.

Roddy will mentor him up/show him the ropes, and he can compliment the offense in year one...maybe haul in like 30 passes if healthy.