Official Day 3 Draft Thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jarrett can be very disruptive in the backfield. QB's will visiting Grady Hospital often...

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago The @AtlantaFalcons are crushing it. Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m5 minutes ago Love the Falcons pick of Jarrett. Fifth-round pick? Are you kidding me

We did not overpay for Grady Jarrett I promise. We now have 4 Fing starters and this guy is flat out of the Atkins/Donald mold. Did you hear me? Four freaking starters!! Now use the two 7ths to tr

Its really odd that teams that draft uga guys continue to go to that we'll over and over.

Chiefs and Bengals loveeee some dawgs.

And you'd think it was a more consistent well. Seems like the 1st round guys end up great like Atkins, Green and Houston but middle rounds have only been okay or busts for them.

And you'd think it was a more consistent well. Seems like the 1st round guys end up great like Atkins, Green and Houston but middle rounds have only been okay or busts for them.

Forgot the chiefs have Commings as well. Seriously the chiefs and Bengals have like 75% of all drafted uga players lol