Official Day 3 Draft Thread

Forgot about Greene for a second, would've rather had him too. I liked Goodley and Smelter more. If Smelter hadn't been injured he would've been at least a third rounder.

Greene and hardy were 2nd round talents. They were bar none the best guys on the board. Falcons picked the one they liked better.

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jarrett can be very disruptive in the backfield. QB's will visiting Grady Hospital often...

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago The @AtlantaFalcons are crushing it. Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m5 minutes ago Love the Falcons pick of Jarrett. Fifth-round pick? Are you kidding me

We did not overpay for Grady Jarrett I promise. We now have 4 Fing starters and this guy is flat out of the Atkins/Donald mold. Did you hear me? Four freaking starters!! Now use the two 7ths to tr

I never thought of Hardy as a second rounder. More of a late third rounder to late fourth rounder. Not a bad pick, but Greene is just much better IMO.

Hardy has much more of an attitude. He also carried his team. Talent wise they're very similar but hardy is much more the type of guy Quinn wants.

Hardy is rather reserved and led with his play, not sure what you meant by attitude.

Will block the **** out of you. I hate the phrase, but see it a lot around here. He has much more "dog" in him. Everyone we've picked or signed has that trait.

Doesn't fit what Quinn wants though, since he's a CB and not really a FS. 5'9 is probably too short. Great coverage skills but that height is what allowed catches against guys like Tony Lippett.

Hes been rumored to move to FS a lot. Would make a perfect center fielder. He definitely fits here.

The only problem is you cant give him a year to rest while Southward is on the job. Thats rather unfair to Southward. Play your heart out son but we already have your replacement.

Hes been rumored to move to FS a lot. Would make a perfect center fielder. He definitely fits here.

The only problem is you cant give him a year to rest while Southward is on the job. Thats rather unfair to Southward. Play your heart out son but we already have your replacement.

I'd like to try him out in the slot.