Official Day 3 Draft Thread

Romfal

Just pick Lael Collins and let the chips fall where they may. I mean are you kidding me if he works out? Tell the guy we'll compensate him as if he were a 4th rounder.

If he's involved in a murder then so be it. but Lawd if he's cleared we've cleaned house AGAIN!

Just pick Lael Collins and let the chips fall where they may. I mean are you kidding me if he works out? Tell the guy we'll compensate him as if he were a 4th rounder.

If he's involved in a murder then so be it. but Lawd if he's cleared we've cleaned house AGAIN!

you can't do that. you can't pay a 7th rounder like a 4th rounder. There's a rookie pay scale in place to prevent such.

darren waller gone

I know some here wanted him

I think he could be good, but he has a long way to go...it's been clear to me that Falcons are going with Tiololo, Moaeki, and Tamme for this year, so I never thought TE was high on our "need/priority" list...

Smelter will be better, thus why he went in the 4th even not working out for teams...