Official Day 3 Draft Thread

• Replies 492
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Jarrett can be very disruptive in the backfield. QB's will visiting Grady Hospital often...

Matt Miller ‏@nfldraftscout 2m2 minutes ago The @AtlantaFalcons are crushing it. Pete Prisco ‏@PriscoCBS 5m5 minutes ago Love the Falcons pick of Jarrett. Fifth-round pick? Are you kidding me

We did not overpay for Grady Jarrett I promise. We now have 4 Fing starters and this guy is flat out of the Atkins/Donald mold. Did you hear me? Four freaking starters!! Now use the two 7ths to tr

Falcons selected Clemson DT Grady Jarrett with the No. 137 overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft.

The Falcons double dip with Clemson defensive prospects. Jarrett (6'1/304) made 37 starts for the Tigers, tallying 29.5 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, and two forced fumbles. He was first-team All ACC as a senior. Jarrett ran 5.06 at the Combine, also recording an impressive 31-inch vertical, 30 bench-press reps, and 31 on the Wonderlic. Described by Rotoworld draft guru Josh Norris as "90 percent of Aaron Donald," Jarrett is a quick-twitch interior rusher who defends the run well, which should translate to an every-down role in the pros. Jarrett is capable of playing both one- and three-technique tackle.

I love the quote lol laugh.png

"You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day."

We did not overpay for Grady Jarrett I promise. We now have 4 Fing starters and this guy is flat out of the Atkins/Donald mold. Did you hear me? Four freaking starters!! Now use the two 7ths to trade up again into the 6th or heck stay put since we cannot do wrong this draft!!

Yes get our FB and call it the day.

That was a steep price, not that I'm complaining smile.png

Yeah, we paid like 50% more than the value chart would indicate. I suspect our grade for him was second round as well. I think there's a real chance that by Falcons grading, we picked up a first and four seconds, maybe even two firsts if they're in love with Collins.

There is no overstating how well this has gone.