Official Day 3 Draft Thread

Romfal

Seriously though. We have 4 almost certain starters(if you count slot receivers) and now a guy who SHOULD be starting by week 10.

WHAAATTTTT

So Peter Konz at LG.... ****

RG. Asamoah can move over.

Between Person, Gunn, and a later pick like Jarvis Harrison, we can have some good competition at that spot.

I don't think Konz is long for the NFL.

James Stone or Joe hawley as well We really do have alot of people to throw at the position heck maybe even Sam Baker can fight for it as well. I would have liked a pick but we can look at OG in FA or Draft next year after we see what we got. This team needed talent as much as needs and we drafted superb talent this year.

James Stone or Joe hawley as well We really do have alot of people to throw at the position heck maybe even Sam Baker can fight for it as well. I would have liked a pick but we can look at OG in FA or Draft next year after we see what we got. This team needed talent as much as needs and we drafted superb talent this year.

Agree on all points except Baker. The organization has soured on him, just trying to figure out a way to rid him off the roster.

Falcons selected Clemson DT Grady Jarrett with the No. 137 overall pick in the 2015 NFL draft.

The Falcons double dip with Clemson defensive prospects. Jarrett (6'1/304) made 37 starts for the Tigers, tallying 29.5 tackles for loss, 5.5 sacks, and two forced fumbles. He was first-team All ACC as a senior. Jarrett ran 5.06 at the Combine, also recording an impressive 31-inch vertical, 30 bench-press reps, and 31 on the Wonderlic. Described by Rotoworld draft guru Josh Norris as "90 percent of Aaron Donald," Jarrett is a quick-twitch interior rusher who defends the run well, which should translate to an every-down role in the pros. Jarrett is capable of playing both one- and three-technique tackle.

I love the quote lol laugh.png