Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 3 Draft Thread

493 posts in this topic

Justin Hardy is a good pick - great possession receiver who helps move the chains and has great hands

4 immediate starters. What a freaking draft.

I think Goodley in the fifth, Mcbride in the fourth, or Smelter in the 6th/7th would've had much value. I'll be pissed if this means we aren't interested in Smelter.

I'm very happy we got Hardy. I thought it would be him or Crowder and Crowder went just before our pick.

I'm very upset Fowler went to the Titans though. He's been one of the main guys I was hoping for.

Mel has Michael Bennett WR UGA at #5 best available? I think that's the wrong Michael Bennett...

Maybe. But I believe he makes a team and sticks around awhile. Ala Kris Durham.

I love the Hardy pick. He's a tough player with great hands. Similar mold of player like Steve Smith. He was my highest WR available

I think Goodley in the fifth, Mcbride in the fourth, or Smelter in the 6th/7th would've had much value. I'll be pissed if this means we aren't interested in Smelter.

What? Only rashad Greene was in the same class as hardy.

Hardy has Antonio brown potential. Smelter and Goodley? Come on now.

IDK much about Hardy but a lot here seem to like him

Fluid makes catches. Shifty.

Ala Antonio brown.

What? Only rashad Greene was in the same class as hardy.

Hardy has Antonio brown potential. Smelter and Goodley? Come on now.

Forgot about Greene for a second, would've rather had him too. I liked Goodley and Smelter more. If Smelter hadn't been injured he would've been at least a third rounder.

To be honest I won't be against another WR late, like Waller or Smelter. There are too many good WRs and we can certainly upgrade Weems or even Hester/Hank

still can got a TE like AJ Derby or Blake Bell. Lbers a plenty in the 5th also. Spaight, Tawian, Heeney. Darius Philon is a very talented DT also

still can got a TE like AJ Derby or Blake Bell. Lbers a plenty in the 5th also. Spaight, Tawian, Heeney. Darius Philon is a very talented DT also

None of those LBs look anything more than mediocre depth. May as well stick with what we've got.