Day 2 Of Draft Winners Are The Falcons Seahawks-East?

Atlien 404

gotta have our own identity

You tried "tough" but that didn't't work too swell. Might as well go with someone else's identity, especially one that's won it all recently. Edited by mvcrook

I mean minus an amazing defense, mobile QB, monster run game, tough physical play, good coach, a championship, sh!t ton of clutch players, and a recent winning season... suure, you're the Seahawks East.

get the di.ck out of your asss, i dont think we are the seahawks east, it was a question in the article

And you've the Trophy Case to prove it, huh?laugh.pnglaugh.png

I know that a Lombardi never loses it's shine, and that you'll always be proud that your team won it once... and that's cool for you.

But for the rest of us; there comes a time when you've been so bad for so long that bringing up a 15 year old trophy when you've sucked the last 15 years just seems... like who cares??

So, yeah... we have an empty trophy case, and you have a trophy from 15 years ago...meh.

I know that a Lombardi never loses it's shine, and that you'll always be proud that your team won it once... and that's cool for you.

But for the rest of us; there comes a time when you've been so bad for so long that bringing up a 15 year old trophy when you've sucked the last 15 years just seems... like who cares??

So, yeah... we have an empty trophy case, and you have a trophy from 15 years ago...meh.

Again.......where's your trophy/trophies, if the Falcons are soooo much better than the rest of the NFC South?