Safeties On The Board

These are the DBs we showed interest in from atljbo's thread:

CB: JaCorey Shepherd (Seniorbowl) , Kevin Johnson (Combine/visit) , Tray Walker (visit) , Nick Marshall (workout) , Julian Wilson (workout) , Eric Rowe (workout) , Travis Lee (workout) , Ladarius Gunter (workout) , Chris Dunkley (visit) , D'Joun Smith (workout) , Marcus Peters (workout) , Quinten Rollins (visit)

S: Fritz Etienne (Shrine), Tevin McDonald (Shrine) , Landon Collins (Combine) , Anthony Harris (meeting) , Josh Shaw (met) , Chris Hackett (workout), Damarious Randall (meeting) , Akeem King (visit)

James Sample, SS - Louisville

He's supposed to be one of this years big sleepers. I did a quick check on him a few days back and he looks very good. Also, looks like he might be able to play FS as well.

Edited by The O.D.B

LOL, we're set at safety. Not sure why there was much ado about this anyway when we never gave Southward a legit chance.

I think the general feel, or at least in my opinion, is that Southward might move to corner because he has the length to play the scheme there. That could be entirely untrue, or we could even move Alford to safety, so who knows. It might very well be the case that Southward is good enough to be our safety.

I think the general feel, or at least in my opinion, is that Southward might move to corner because he has the length to play the scheme there. That could be entirely untrue, or we could even move Alford to safety, so who knows. It might very well be the case that Southward is good enough to be our safety.

That was spun as tight as it was simply from coachspeak from Quinn. Our secondary was never really our issue.

Its basically just interesting draft talk. I think we will either dip in edge rusher, OL, WR, or FB tomorrow...even a combination. I dunno, just enjoying the draft for the first time.

I'd take Smith just for his return abilities lol dude looks amazing with the ball in his hands.