Who Is Your Favorite And Your Least Favorite Pick Through 3 Rounds

Least favorite pick is Jalen Collins. I don't think it was a bad pick at all because we needed a CB, and we got one who cold potentially be very very good.It was also a big need to get one with his size considering all the big WRs in the NFC South. I've seen comparisons to Xavier Rhodes who i really really liked 2 years ago. And i am still bitter about taking Alford after spending a 1st and 3rd for Trufant. Either way, with Julio burning you every day you are going to get better real fast.

Favorite pick is Tevin Coleman. I would say Beasley, but i was pretty convinced we would get him until 5 minutes prior to the draft when Schefter said we were going to trade up. I am shocked Coleman was there in the 3rd. I scouted him pretty heavy this offseason. The main thing overlooked about him is how tough and reckless of a runner that he is. He isn't afraid of contact. I'm extremely excited to have him on the roster.

Collins if only cause it was out of left field and unknown things tend to make us warier. Like what I've read since though.

Oddly enough Coleman might be my most confident in making an impact and I WANTED Beasley

Favorite is Beasley, just because he was my favorite player in the draft. Least favorite was Coleman, but I still like him an awful lot, just wasn't sure he would be the best scheme fit. The more I watch the more I want to see him behind an actual NFL line before forming that kind of opinion. Dude is crazy talented.

I really love the Collins pick. He's very athletic with great size, his change of direction and talent at CB is so rare for someone so big. Just has so much room for growth, and by all accounts he's a very intelligent (28 Wonderlic?) and driven player. And he wanted to be a Falcon. Have to think that'll make him play even harder.

I love every pick we made honestly. Even the Coleman one. I was reluctant to be down on him in the first place because I liked him so much going in aside from us having a ZBS, but man I like him as a person and a player. Hope he's that feature back we've been needing.

Favorite: Jalen Collins CB.

Would of been happy with him or Rowe,we got Collins and I couldn't be Happier.

Least: Vic Beasley OLB/DE

simply put I have nothing against Vic, but for the same reason. I didn't want Barr last year I did t wan Vic this year,althought he is a better pass rusher than Barr,I see him more as an OLB than a pass rusher,a better Bruce Irvin you could say. We get a solid prospect. I just wanted a more pure pass rusher.

Overall I'm happy with the draft so far.

Coleman looks likes a beast. I hear lots of big 10 people say he will be better than Gordon.

Collins... Not so sure. It seems llike his measurables were more desirable than his play on the field... At least that's what I hear.

Would have been nicer to pickup Merriman or kendricks, but I'll give Quinn the benefit of the doubt... Unless it was TD's decision to take Collins.

I think everyone will go with least fav Collins lol. For me mostly because Rowe, Kendricks and Marpet were still on the board. I also didnt expect us to go corner that high with the whole "Seattle finds guys late" concept, so I didnt look much at all at him. He is rated high so hopefully he pans out nicely. Seems like a good pick.

fav still Beasley, tho I love Coleman.

I'm not crazy about Collins. I think that there's a lot to worry about with him. The other two picks are both A+ selections. Coleman in particular is lights out, because anybody who follows the draft knows that if you think about taking somebody in one round and he's there waiting in the next, you've hit it out of the park.

He reminds me of Byron Hanspard, who looked like he was going to be amazing before he wrecked his knee.

Favorite is Beasley. I never thought he would actually fall to us at 8. So excited.

Least favorite is Coleman. Nothing against him - I think he will be great - but I wanted a RB in the 4th, and for us to go a different direction in the 3rd.

With who was on the board, I wanted more defense: Carl Davis, Xavier Cooper, Henry Anderson, Grady Jarrett, Owa Diggy, Danielle Hunter, Eli Harold, Paul Dawson...

Just hope Coleman is as good as everyone thinks to justify taking over waiting for a guy like David Cobb or Mike Davis.

Favorite: Jalen Collins CB.

Would of been happy with him(football) or Rowe,we got Collins and I couldn't be Happier.

Least: Vic Beasley OLB/DE

simply put I have nothing against Vic, but for the same reason. I didn't want Barr last year I did t wan Vic this year,althought he is a better pass rusher than Barr,I see him more as an OLB than a pass rusher,a better Bruce Irvin you could say. We get a solid prospect. I just wanted a more pure pass rusher.

Overall I'm happy with the draft so far.

took the words right out of my mouth. The funny part of being a fan is I'm finding reasons to like him(Beasley)now that he's a falcon. Edited by atlGM

least: collins. wish we'd gambled with Gregory in the second instead.

fav: beasely. that's who i wanted.

Gregory is too slight, his production way too patchy, and he has shown a litany of character red flags throughout the offseason (not including the positive test for weed, I do not care about that). He's going to fall on his face in the NFL. I am completely confident in that.

Favorite: Collins, with some trepidation. Boom or bust pick who perfectly fits the mold of what Quinn likes at corner.....IF he can lay off the drugs. At least 3 failures at LSU kept him off the field even though his talent was good enough for him to be a multi-year starter there. Talent + Size + Speed are all elite and he can become a special player.

Least: Beasley If you're okay spending a #8 pick on a guy who will probably play 15-20 snaps per game, then Beasley is your guy. I prefer an impact, 3-down, player at that price. By no means does this mean that I don't think he can develop in a few years, nor does it mean I don't believe he can be an impact pass rusher right away. I just hate it that he's a situational guy that is going to be behind Kroy on the depth chart and he's not going to be able to get after the passer in non-obvious passing situations.

On the fence with Coleman. Think we could have gone a different way in the 3rd, but at that point, Coleman was a decent pick. Would have preferred more of a power back to pair with Freeman & Smith's home run ability.