Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AF89

Hawks/wizards Game 1 Thread

That 2nd half was God-awful, but I'm not stressin yet.

I am concerned about the long scoring droughts though. This is NOT the first time this has happened in the last 2 weeks

Hawks have to win at least 1 game in Washington now and that's just for the right to play a game 7 in Atlanta and gawd knows how much this city just loves those.dry.png

Something that won't get much talk.

Our bench is pure **** right now.

Bazemore is a walking garbage bag on offense, Scott has gone missing, and Pero is only good for 3s.

We're in trouble if Sessions and Gooden continue to have good games.

Another regular-season Champion Atlanta team..,

coach has a "system", but when it works, it leads to a bit of stubbornness...

No more Euro, International big-men

They need athleticism, not more shooting...

Drive to the basket.., It's OK actually

It's a smart, but station-to-station team...

Wizards had 36 points from the bench.

You cannot win with those kinds of numbers. This isn't the big 3 in the heat. We don't have 3 guys that'll put up 95 points by themselves.

Of all people I'm laying off Teague the guy been playing with a messed up ankle for a good while now. I'm more concerned about the rest of the bench outside ofe Dennis and Pero here and there Baze/Scott/Mack WTF you at!

I know its one game but bud has to make rotation adjustments. We need more inside presence. We can't depend on jump shooting in this series.

I don't understand why he never called timeout when the wheels were coming off in the second half

The Hawks and Falcons are first half teams.

Nope this team was just gassed by 3rd quarter that's what this is wouldn't be surprised if Bud gives them a day off honestly.

Nope this team was just gassed by 3rd quarter that's what this is wouldn't be surprised if Bud gives them a day off honestly.

They looked fine to me, they just got 3 point happy and quit passing the ball.

We are missing Sefolosha right now and its hurting us dearly.

And it's not just defensively. Thabo also had the ability to put the ball on the floor and get some tough baskets. Baze gives us very little offensively, and as others have pointed out, Mack and Scott have by and large been absent.

I can't even blame the starters because they've carried pretty much all of the weight with very little help from the bench. It's no wonder DMC's scoring average went way up, because without it we'd be screwed.

Even from the grave the Nets are still working their annoyances. Would have been big to take both these home games before FINALLY getting a rest before going to DC. Now we're in a dog fight.