Official Day 2 Draft Thread

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now people are praising the Saints for taking a pass rusher that has torn the same ACL TWICE! This place is straight ******** on draft day ROFL

Derek Thompson ‏@Dtrent23 2m2 minutes ago BREAKING: Randy Gregory suspended under the NFL's Substance Abuse Policy after lighting up a joint to celebrate being drafted by the Cowboys

I think this is the first draft where I like the first three picks. I think it might have been Mike Smith and the coaches fellas. Our coaches now have an eye for talent and how to feature guys in thei

Tell that to Antone Smith.

Yep.

Antone is on his way to the Hall of Fame. What a beast. He is nice when he gets touches. But he couldn't carry the rock for a significant amount of time. If he was the #1 back teams could gameplan for him. Smith is serviceable but he isn't Adrian Peterson.

Vision can't really be coached. It's like speed. It's instinctive. You either have it or you don't.

NFL Draft analysts say some silly stuff, so you learn to tune a lot of it out.

Questioning the vision of a guy who led the nation in 40, 50, 60, 70, *and 80 yard runs is a special kind of stupid, though. This is Tim Dwight as a true RB.

Well if we took CB first that must mean Quinn is at least somewhat comfortable with Ish, Moore, and South holding the fort there. I really do think with a simpler system and the exile of homer coaches, we will see better results on D.

I trust him, but I'd like to see an upgrade. I can't remember a season Willy No stayed healthy. Ish and Southward are a little green for me to be totally confident when it comes to just those 2 on the field.

I think this is the first draft where I like the first three picks. I think it might have been Mike Smith and the coaches fellas. Our coaches now have an eye for talent and how to feature guys in their system. This could possibly be the best draft we have had in years. I think the only risky one is Jalen Collins but he is a lengthy fast athlete that Quinn likes.

I think this is the first draft where I like the first three picks. I think it might have been Mike Smith and the coaches fellas. Our coaches now have an eye for talent and how to feature guys in their system. This could possibly be the best draft we have had in years. I think the only risky one is Jalen Collins but he is a lengthy fast athlete that Quinn likes.

Agreed

Not sure what to think. The one thing that I can say is that if a S or LB makes a bad read, that is going to be a very, very bad thing for defenses. He also has VERY good acceleration at that second level, once he gets past the line of scrimmage everyone is just running towards the end zone trying to catch him or cut him off. What I DON'T like is it looks like a lot of read option stuff - I don't know if we should expect much of this guy on 2nd and 5, 3rd and 3, etc. If we plan to spread the ball out a lot tho this guy could be our main dude, which makes sense given our offensive talent. That said, this pick does show there isn't a lot of faith in Freeman.

I trust him, but I'd like to see an upgrade. I can't remember a season Willy No stayed healthy. Ish and Southward are a little green for me to be totally confident when it comes to just those 2 on the field.

I can't see us drafting a receiver in the fourth unless there are no guys left worth drafting at guard or linebacker.