Official Day 2 Draft Thread

Collins was taken to school by Amari Cooper but the things he did poorly in that game seem coachable. Collins tries but is not presently a good tackler. They work on that though so I guess that is coachable too. Not elite speed but there are plenty of successful NFL CB's with less. Good test numbers so they must think they can take him to another level. I hope they are right because I dont like projects in rd 2.

We don't play Cooper (thankfully)

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now people are praising the Saints for taking a pass rusher that has torn the same ACL TWICE! This place is straight ******** on draft day ROFL

Derek Thompson ‏@Dtrent23 2m2 minutes ago BREAKING: Randy Gregory suspended under the NFL's Substance Abuse Policy after lighting up a joint to celebrate being drafted by the Cowboys

I think this is the first draft where I like the first three picks. I think it might have been Mike Smith and the coaches fellas. Our coaches now have an eye for talent and how to feature guys in thei

Nope never had an issue with that. And never claimed I did. Being late/Missing meetings without notice is not an anxiety issue.

Oh yeah? Again, what real world issue do you have experience with? Quit talking out of your azz. My anxiety was related to stress over a particular project. You do not know his triggers.

Collins was taken to school by Amari Cooper but the things he did poorly in that game seem coachable. Collins tries but is not presently a good tackler. They work on that though so I guess that is coachable too. Not elite speed but there are plenty of successful NFL CB's with less. Good test numbers so they must think they can take him to another level. I hope they are right because I dont like projects in rd 2.

He'll practice with Julio. They'll fix it.

So at this point what are our most pressing needs? I believe guard. Rb,ilb

LG and maybe FS are needs too. That's why I don't like the Collins pick, CB wasn't a major need by no means. Guys are saying look at the amount of corners on the roster, we had 4. Most teams carry 5-6, so we could've gotten some like Lorenzo Doss from Tulane in the 4-5 round, who I think would be a great value pick.

So what real life experience do you have? You talk definitively. I've had heart issues, palpitations and horetness of breath etc, related to job related stress. Thought it was a heart attack at 30. What about you?

I hear ya. I've dealt with bad anxiety my whole life. It definitely held me back some in sports and causes health issues. I really think Gregory is dealing with the same thing. Although when I see him in an interview he doesn't seem anxious.

I used to smoke weed to help with the anxiety like he does, but now that I'm much older I don't smoke because it makes me anxious, lol. Not sure how that happened.