Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Romfal

Official Day 2 Draft Thread

1,270 posts in this topic

There really isn't a reason to draft a RB now. We'd just be duplicating Freeman with another below 50/50 talent at that position. Best bet is to look to free agency in the summer, or make a trade. Don't waste a pick.

Sorry brother sad.png

So close. He would have been such a steal. Might have to watch some Jag games this year. They've had a good draft.

CTann likes this

Please take coates he's great value right now.

If they take Coates over Strong, I will be livid. I live in AZ, and have watched him play at ASU. He's exactly what we need to replace Roddy and move him to the slot until he retires.

If they take Coates over Strong, I will be livid. I live in AZ, and have watched him play at ASU. He's exactly what we need to replace Roddy and move him to the slot until he retires.

You seen coates play? With better coaching he could become a dominant wr, possibly the next rw.

So close. He would have been such a steal. Might have to watch some Jag games this year. They've had a good draft.

Absolutely!

You seen coates play? With better coaching he could become a dominant wr, possibly the next rw.

I lean towards Coates, but Strong would be a good pick too.